January 28, 2015 | 1288 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Cannot fault this! Smells absolutely fantastic and turns your bath into a fun pinky-purple! Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by emmcgoldrick

Absolutely love this. Smells divine, turns your bath water pink, makes tonnes of bubbles. Leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized and leave the bathroom smelling lovely too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have highly sensitive skin with severe eczema and usually stay away from bath products full stop. However the deep berry scent of this bubble bar made me buy it in a recent LUSH visit, and feeling rebellious, I decided to throw caution to the wind and crumble some into my bath. The smell was divine, the bath was a delicious deep pink, and my skin actually felt soothed and less dried out after the bath. One of the only products that is friendly with my skin, I have repurchased multiple times.
Usually get around 6-8 good uses out of this, but the amount you use if completely up to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

This has a lovely sweet berry smell, like blackcurrant and it creates the most amazing bubble bath. I break up mine so I can get a few uses out of this lovely stuff! 1000% recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love! I don't tend to like a ton of bubbles in my bath so I can actually get four or five uses out of one bar which is great because they are about $11 each. To use, I turn the water flow up as high as possible and slowly crumble the bar underneath the water which creates the bubbles. It has a really nice scent - sweet but not heavy. It also turns the water a lovely pinkish/purple color. I will always keep a stock of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this i keep buying it over and over again. It has a berry fragrance which makes the whole upstairs smell delicious when i run the bath. It colours the water with a bright fushchia hue. I normally use half as i like my bath super deep/ high and it produces lots of bubbles. One of my favourites!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mamacali

This bubble bar is absolutely amazing. It smells fruity and sweet, and the scent filled the entire bathroom and my upstairs landing. I get about 3 uses out of it in my standard tub. It turns the water a lovely pink color, and is just super girly and relaxing. Everyone raves about the big, luscious bubbles, but I'm afraid that if I wanted my tub completely filled with bubbles I'd probably have to use the whole bar, since I don't have a detachable shower head or a jacuzzi.
The scent lingers on my skin for a couple hours afterwards, and the end of my long hair always end up in the water, and the scent lingers in my hair at least overnight.
I love pairing this with the retro Bon Bomb. It makes for an extremely moisturizing bath, and turns the water a bright orangey pink... gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

This is my favorite bath bar from lush and i will always repurchase. It smells so good like black currant/black berries. It's pretty expensive,almost $11. But I cut it to 5 pieces so I get the most for my buck. I love that it makes my bath water pink and it makes lots of bubbles. The way I use it is I put it inside of an organza bag (I get lots of this bag from handmade crafters on etsy) and hang it on the water faucet while the water running and with this method I get the most bubbles. Try it and you'll love it as much as I am!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

One time, I came across a Lush store and decided to buy a bubble bar. I chose this one, because it smells like Sweetie Pie shower jelly, which I really like. I LOVED this product: it smells SO nice and you get like, a lot, of bubbles and foam. Mine lasted for about 2 baths: you can easily cut it into half with a sharp knife, and I have a very big bathtub so I think most people can get 3-4 baths out of it. I definitely recommend trying this one because it's worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by crimson101294

This has got to be my favourite bubble bar from Lush. I have already re-purchased it. It smells AMAZING, like blackcurrants, but it isn't too sickly, although it is strong smelling. Priced 4.50gbp, it isn't going to break the bank at all, especially as it is massive (200g) so you can get a good few uses out of it.
What first attracted me to this in the Lush shop was how it looked. It has bright pink swirls going through it and just looked so pretty, I had to go over and smell it. This was when I fell in love with it (aha).

It doesn't have any packaging or anything, but there are like little paper bags that you put your "naked products" in if that makes sense, then you get a paper bag to put it into when you pay, which you can recycle after (which I like, as I like to recycle haha).

So, when I came round to using it in the bath (the 1st time), I didn't know you could break chunks off and keep the rest for future use, so I threw the whole thing in, crumbling it under the taps. First of all, my bath started turning pink which I loved (it does not stain your skin, or the bath or anything) then it started producing mounds of bubbles, I didn't have to add my own bubble bath to it or anything. The bath smelt AMAZIIIIIIIING too, I just love the smell of this so much.

It left my skin feeling so smooth and moisturised when I got out the bath and the smell of the bubble bar lingered on my skin for a couple hours after too :)
Safe to say I love this bubble bar.