July 29, 2014 | 2076 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the smell of this and it does a nice job of bubbling up! Its a bit pricey but can be used multiple times.

Planning to repurchase soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

This bubble bar is one of the only things I consistently repurchase at Lush c: I don't trust any other bubble bath concoction to do the trick... this is it for me! I love the deep pink this bar gives me, and if you do it right, your bathtub will be overflowing in a mountain of lovely-smelling bubbles. I know mine always is! I personally recommend crumbling the bar in your hand while holding it under the pressure of the faucet while you draw your bath. Have fun ladies (and gentlemen)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of LUSH's most popular bubble bars. To use it, simply break off a piece and crumble it under running water. This is my favorite one by far! Smells lush and girly, without being too sweet. Also, turns the bathwater PINK and adds tons of bubbles. I did not have any trouble with staining in the tub or clogging the drain.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

While this smells totally amazing, like bubblegum and candy floss, I don't think I'll be buying this again! When I crumbled it into my bath, I was extremely disappointed with the amount of bubbles it produced - I had heard so many people praising the gigantic, never seen before vast array of sweet smelling bubbles, but somehow, this wasn't true for me. It created very few bubbles, of which I hardly found any scent. Also, the chunk which I had dissolved, or so I thought, hadn't - the bath water was barely bubbly with a hot pink gritty residue beneath me where not all of the product had dissolved. However, the size of the bar was reasonable - it managed to provide me with 5 baths - but I feel it was overpriced for the quality of the product. As much as I adore the smell, I will not be repurchasing, as my skin did not feel particularly moisturising, the residue was a waste, there was a disappointing outcome with regards to bubbles and its slightly overpriced. Smells like heaven but its such a shame.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by blackzebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell of this is amazing. Creamy blackcurrants. It's so fruity and delicious! However if you want bubbles you'll need a jacuzzi tub or a shower head to point at the bubble bar when you fill your tub up. I used the whole thing and the water smelled a little bit like the bubble bar but not much. It was a gorgeous magenta color and little pink bubbles lined the tub but I could have gotten better bubbles using soap bars. For the price I expected it to be a little better... ://

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is actually amazing! It's a really nice bubble bar, and I think I know why it's called The Comforter..Because it's actually really comforting & it actually made my skin reasonably soft.! I love everything about this bubble bar.
It smells gorgeous like fruity & blackberries. It makes the water in your bath a lovely shade of pink and there are so many bubbles! Another great thing about this bubble bar is the size of it. Being quite big, you can cut it into 4 or 6 slices (I cut it into 4 because my bath is kinda big). Overall this product is perfect. It felt beautiful and feminine in the bath & it smelt wonderful too. I felt as if I was being pampered.Oh and my super sensitive skin didnt react to it :) It's such a relaxing bubble bar and it really does comfort you. It's a great choice to use right before bed. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I love this bubble bar! The smell is incredible - and after a long day it's nice to soak in a fresh smelling pink bubbly tub! Very uplifting, girly, and pampering! I highly recommend if you are looking for a bubble bar with a lot of uses/product. You only need to crumble the smallest amount under the running water every time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Mmm, how I love this! Not only is it gorgeous to look at but it smells devine, and it is oh-so-relaxing to bathe in. I used this with my SO and we both couldn't believe how good it smelt and how pretty the colour of the water was. I even used a bit of the undiluted fragments of the bar to clean my skin with and it made my skin soft and smelling beautiful. It's expensive, but you could definitely get a few baths out of it. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This definately lives up to it's name; such a comforting bubble bar. The huge amount of thick bubbles, creamy pink water and sweet blackcurrent scent is so beautiful and a delight to use. I cut this into about 6 pieces; makes so so many bubbles, more than you could ever imagine with only that small bit. If you consider the limited bubbles most bubble baths give you and the amount of uses, this is pretty good value for money. Doesn't irritate my severe eczema. It has tatric acid in it, which I'm allergic to orally, but is fine on my skin. Highly recommend.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolute favourite from lush! Adore the smell, love the pink colour, loads of bubbles, smells good enough to eat ( dont actually eat it though lol) think its nice when paired with creamy candy, another of my lush favourites. Wish lush did a shower gel in this, and that it would be a permanent part of the regular lush collection. Love it so much!