November 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Skincare - Body - Nivea - Hand Age Defying Creme with Coenzyme Q10

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by gusje

I don't like handcream, but in winter I must have a handcream because of the dryness of my hands (and I'm working in a hospital, so I have to wash my hands very often, which is bad bad for the skin of my hands!). This one soaks into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film, thank god!!! My hands feel soft and have a nice glow. Very reasonable price for a pretty good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 10:12:00 AM More reviews by jseah000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After continuous use of this handcream, my wrinkles have actually reduced! It's amazing what a low price cream can do. This cream is good but does have its cons.
First of all, if you stop using this, the wrinkles eventually come back to its original state. And this is better as an age cream than a moisturizing one, as dry hands may need to use something else other than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2002 3:32:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This is a reasonably priced and quickly absorbed hand cream which immediately reduces dry flakes and wrinkles. Not a heavy-duty product for serious dehydration, it is more suited for use as an everyday cream if your hands have a tendency to dryness. It comes in a plastic tube which can be stood on its lid, making it hygienic and ideal to have on the desk or by the sink. It is not as good as Clarins Hand and Nail, which I regard as the gold standard of hand creams. But it is considerably better than most products in this low price range, and so excellent value for money.