November 28, 2014 | 2077 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by cls12

I have never written a review about any product and I have to say I am so impressed with certain dry that I had to write something about it.
Ever since I was about 14 I noticed I sweated more than your average person and I was always embarrassed about it and tried everything I could while I was in school to hide it by wearing dark clothing or never raising my arms up so people could notice. I tried every kind of antiperspirent out there and nothing worked. I eventually resorted my problem to puberty and hormones but when I reached my mid 20's it was still a problem. I began to just except the fact that I sweated more than you're average person and felt gross all the time. When I say I sweated more than the average person I mean A LOT. I would have sweat rings all the way down the sides of my shirt. It didn't even matter if it was cold outside, I would still sweat that much! I recently decided to research possible reasons for my excessive sweating and learned that it is actually a condition that is fairly common called hyperhidrosis. I decided to try certain dry because it contains different ingredients than all other antiperspirents out there including the clinical strength products and can be used to treat hyperhidrosis. I made sure I used it as directed (before bedtime, after washing, and allow to dry as much as possible). The next day after the first night I used it I noticed a big difference but still sweated a little bit but not nearly as much as I normally would have. I have used it 3 nights now and Im not sweating at all! Even when Im hot I won't sweat. I highly recommend this product to anybody else suffering from excessive sweating. Just make sure you use it as directed.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by chocospark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since I was 11 I had excessive sweating problem, ridiculous considering I lived up in the mountain with 10 degrees celsius and I'll be freezing, but sweating my armpits out, to the point making me feel uncomfortable.

I tried uncountable products and brands, rexona, degree, lady speed stick, nivea.. NO RESULTS. I started using natural antiperspirants, they will work for a week and then my problem will chase me again. I tried many "clinical strength" brands, NO RESULTS. I was stack with "degree clinical strength" for about 3 years, it was the best from all those bad, but still wouldn't solve my problem, only helped about 5% of the time.

I was so pissed, uncomfortable, and getting use to my excessive sweating that I was accepting it already, wouldn't care anymore about it, "if people see me I don't care, I don't care what they think about me" I got to that point.

Reading some product reviews online about other professional antiperspirants I found certain dri, that was about a year ago, I didn't want to take the risk on using it, why? I was tired of trying many products with no success, wasting my money, my time and, believe it, my self-confidence.

My whole wardrobe was arranged so my excessive sweating wouldn't show "THAT MUCH". But about 3weeks ago I went for it, and IT HAS BEEN MY BEST DECISION SO FAR, the sweating is been reduced about 98%. Thanks to this product now I can wear those shirts and dresses I wouldn't cause my sweat stains were too obvious on them.

My self-confidence is back. Even my friends and family noticed a change on my self-esteem and attitude, our relationships have gotten better. Yes, this product really changed my life, I would recommend it eyes closed. So far I have found no cons on it, I use it as directed(after shower, before bed, not after shave, only a couple strokes per armpit, every night first and then every other night), no itching and it dries really fast. I think the roll-on works better than the solid, but the roll-on is not recommended for sensitive skins, so WATCH OUT. :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Chad1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'll tell you guys if it works for me im ganna go buy some in alittle i really hope this works for me i swet when its cold out side and i swet whenever when i go to school i never take my back pack off because im worryed about people seeing my circles of swet on my shirt wish me luck ill tell you guys how it works in a couple days :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by beaner2001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am someone who needs to change my deodorant often or switch it up. I haven't had much luck lately just switching so I finally tried this. I have been using for 2 months and and can tell a huge difference. I use how directions say and can tell I'm not sweating as much and I have no odor.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Didn't work for me in the slightest. I think my sweating was caused by hormones and or stress. I tried this a few years back when I was really upset about my sweating. It burnt my underarms and never seemed to dry. It didn't decrease my sweating at all. I just use a regular ladies deodorant now and wear looser clothes. Nothing stops me sweating, so I just make sure I'm not going to stink. I wish I had a success story with this product. I had really high hopes for it. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by anonsensical

This product is amazing. Growing up I had *so* many problems with sweating - not even on hot days, but just in general. I would develop large wet circles on my underarms and I'd be scared to wear certain clothes or lift my arms... It got so that I'd wear a jacket all the time just to cover them up! As I grew older I learned to buy clothes that just wouldn't show sweat stains as much.

Then I discovered this a few years ago and tried it out, and it is amazing. I can't live without it, now. It stops the sweating and I can wear my clothing without fear anymore. :) Even on the hottest days I'll be dry - my body might compensate by sweating more on my back or the backs of my knees, but that doesn't interfere with my life as much.

It does itch at times, especially if you put it on too frequently - do be careful to follow the instructions! So for that I took off one star. Other than that it's amazing, though, I'd definitely recommend it for people who sweat a lot or who are concerned about visible sweat.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by miisorollinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

THIS WORKS. I love this product because it actually keeps me dry for two-three days (-: I've had so much trouble dealing with sweaty armpits, always having sweat stains/marks on by shirts, ugh it was awful. Anyways, this product totally fixed that, no more sweaty armpits! Just apply this at night and in the morning use your regular deodorant and enjoy your sweat-free armpits (-: I did take a star away because after I apply this, by armpits get really itchy, like omg it's so annoying! This is still a great product though, I just have a low tolerance when it comes to itchy stuff, like this stuff gives me a bit of pain due to the itchyness. It still is an amazing product though (-:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, this works like a miracle. Really does stops sweating for a day or two, packaging says 3 days, ok, now I will pay more attention to it, lol. It is cheap, and I had a different brand before, can`t remember now, but this is the best I have tried. I put this on after showering and all night and the whole next day I am completely dry for sure! I don`t use this all the time, but when I do it does work... The only con is that it is really very strong and irritating if you use it after shaving. You will burn and itch for a while. However, we all need to suffer for beauty, so if you can bear with it, it will work. :-) The next day I use my Clarins or Dove for a lovely clean smell, and it is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It makes my armpits itchy and gives it a mild rash even though I follow the directions. I have sensitive skin. But I'm glad it gets rid of the sweating :) rather have itchy dry armpits then slimy sweaty armpits even if I itch a lot certain times of the day. I only get itchy a few times day and usually for like 5 minutes on one of the armpits.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So glad I found this. I was not a heavy sweat-er (not to be confused with sweater), but unfortunately the tiny amount I did sweat had a bad odor to it, especially if I wasn't wearing something like a cotton t-shirt. Regular antiperspirants had zero effect. ZERO. I also tried applying tea tree and alcohol-based mouthwash and none of it remained effective for longer than a few days. So this product is a game changer for me. I use it every other night (sometimes every night) right before bed as instructed. Now I have happy, dry, ODOR FREE armpits and clothing every single day!

This product is not perfect though. It made my underarms very itchy as it dried. I decided to start getting them waxed to avoid this. The idea of using such a strong product on an area I shave constantly was kind of weird to me anyways, and the itchiness really drove that point home. As soon as I started with the waxing this side effect went away.