E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/3/2014 4:28:00 AM

Always repurchase. Perfect for keeping eyebrows in place and making them look more natural if you've filled them in.

I LOVE this stuff. I mainly use it on my eyebrows to make them stay in place and help shape them a bit and it helps keep them in place. Its great for eyelashes when u wanna plump them up a bit without having to worry about ur typical black mascara smearing. its good for more of a simple look. it dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky. I would recommend it to anyone and also the price is great. The only bad thing is that it runs out quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

If you have watery eyes and find that mascara always runs on you, get this! It's perfect! It's only a dollar and one tube lasts me about 2 months if I don't go crazy with it. Keeps my brows in place too.

on 6/1/2014 8:05:00 PM

I only use this for my brows. My packaging rating is a little lower because I don't find a need to have two separate containers and wand types. The formula is definitely pretty wet and can be gloopy on your brows if they are not trimmed. I suggest wiping off a bit before you put on, either by wiping on the edge of the tube or using a towel. Most importantly in regard to this review is the price. For a dollar, you can't really complain too much. I would never buy a $20 version of clear brow gel or even a $5 version as long as this is still being made.

on 5/15/2014 10:53:00 AM

I think I've repurchased this over 10 times. For $1, how can you not? This is so amazing for my brows, after I fill them in I go over them with this gel and they STAY for hours and hours until I wash my makeup off. Excellent product and for $1 I stack up on them so I never run out!

on 5/3/2014 9:03:00 PM

Keeps my thick brows in place all day. This product is a must.

on 4/22/2014 10:29:00 AM

This was a great buy! Only $1 and I just recently discovered elf products and so far so good. I've been wanting to try an eyebrow gel for a while now and I finally found it. It keeps them in place throughout the day. The eyelash gel is okay not the best but can't complain since it was very cheap so I will definitely repurchase!

on 3/28/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this product is sooo good..I use both sides for my eyebrow instead of what the bottle says its used for (one side for eyelash, one side for eyebrow)..its basically hair gel for eyebrows/eyelashes but what ELF did was put it in a nice handy packaging for us to use it easily :) With this product my bushy eyebrows stays put and makes it look fresh/clean..
recommended as its only $1

on 3/27/2014 12:03:00 PM

i just bought this yesterday when i saw an e.l.f. cosmetics sales display at the mall. this was one of the highly reviewed e.l.f. products on MUA so i thoughg i'd give it a shot. I curled my lashes this morning and used the products on my lash. it has amazing staying power as it lasted me through my whole day at work and even till after dinner. my lashes stayed curled all day. i havent tried it with mascara or on my brows yet but i was looking for something that could make my lash curls stay, and this did the job. will repurchase because it is cheap and it works. just that this stick would probably not last me long.

on 3/25/2014 3:41:00 PM

I think this is a great product. It is only a dollar which is great. It holds my brows pretty well sometimes I have to reapply throughout the day and I noticed it runs out very quickly, but since it's only $1 it doesn't matter. Overall I really like this product and I'm defiantly repurchasing.

Popular Mascaras