E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

The clear brow gel is awesome, keeps my brows in place all day and dries really fast. Now, the mascara side, I dont love as much. To me, its very ineffective and just a waste. I actually use the mascara side for my brows now. I'll probably buy again cause it was only a $1, but the mascara side is wack. LOL.

on 9/6/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is HG status for me! It keeps my brows in place all day with out creating gaps by making the hairs stick together. Unlike clear mascara a I've used in the past, this one actually dries. Other ones I've used (especially Maybelline) just stay wet and gloopy all day. I do not have that problem with this! I also love how it has two wands, because when I set my eyebrows the gel tends to get tinted with my brow product, so I don't have to worry about using a dirty looking gel on my lashes. It also defines my lashes and holds a curl when I want to define my lashes a bit, and I especially love this for going to the gym because I can still accentuate my lashes without looking over the top. Love, love, love this product!!!

This is one of my makeup staples. I use it to keep my eyebrows in place, set mascara and even to tame annoyed flyaway hairs :3 Very useful product for a cheap price

on 7/7/2014 8:00:00 PM

I love this so much! One side is for the eyelashes and the other side is for the brows, but I think the formula is really the same on each side - the only difference between the two sides is the brush. I use both sides for my brows, and it works really well for me. My eyebrow hairs are a little long and can get rebellious, but this holds their shape all day! I will always repurchase this. It's leaves your brows a little wet after application, and once it dries it leaves them kind of hard, but I like that.

on 7/3/2014 4:28:00 AM

Always repurchase. Perfect for keeping eyebrows in place and making them look more natural if you've filled them in.

I LOVE this stuff. I mainly use it on my eyebrows to make them stay in place and help shape them a bit and it helps keep them in place. Its great for eyelashes when u wanna plump them up a bit without having to worry about ur typical black mascara smearing. its good for more of a simple look. it dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky. I would recommend it to anyone and also the price is great. The only bad thing is that it runs out quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

If you have watery eyes and find that mascara always runs on you, get this! It's perfect! It's only a dollar and one tube lasts me about 2 months if I don't go crazy with it. Keeps my brows in place too.

on 6/1/2014 8:05:00 PM

I only use this for my brows. My packaging rating is a little lower because I don't find a need to have two separate containers and wand types. The formula is definitely pretty wet and can be gloopy on your brows if they are not trimmed. I suggest wiping off a bit before you put on, either by wiping on the edge of the tube or using a towel. Most importantly in regard to this review is the price. For a dollar, you can't really complain too much. I would never buy a $20 version of clear brow gel or even a $5 version as long as this is still being made.

on 5/15/2014 10:53:00 AM

I think I've repurchased this over 10 times. For $1, how can you not? This is so amazing for my brows, after I fill them in I go over them with this gel and they STAY for hours and hours until I wash my makeup off. Excellent product and for $1 I stack up on them so I never run out!

on 5/3/2014 9:03:00 PM

Keeps my thick brows in place all day. This product is a must.