E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss - Blossom

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/19/2009 9:18:00 AM

The color of this is nice but its sooo think and its super sticky....

on 3/17/2009 4:24:00 PM

I like this lipgloss alot it has a pink color to it & it dosen't leave your lips sticky like other lip glosses do.. smells good too!

on 3/17/2009 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this in cloud nine. The clear one. I love it!

on 3/11/2009 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wish I had bought more of this particular item.
This smells Amazing, personally; it smells like pina colada.
The brush is great for precise application. My absolute FAVORITE item that I have purchased, i've used this for about 2 weeks, I have used it everyday and i've recommended it to my friends.
try it out!
what do you have to loose? one dollar only!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great if you feel like a sort of soft pouty look. There is a soft tint to it so it's good for a natural glossy look

on 5/4/2008 11:23:00 AM

This product looks like a light pink with a hint of peach in it with very, very fine shimmers in it. It comes in a click pen form that has a brush at the end.

First of all, I would like to say that this is a very good dupe of Stila's Lip Glaze in Apricot because I have that as well and they look and feel exactly the same on my lips.

This product has a lot of lasting power, I can go through a good half of my work day and most of lunch without having to retouch. The smell is great and it actually doesn't taste like plastic! This gloss feels really smooth even when applied by itself--I used a good four-five clicks.

AMAZING product for it's price!! Would most definitely repurchase this product in this shade :o)

on 4/24/2008 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is a really great product for the price youre paying (US$1) and Im really pleased. The color lasts (A LOT longer then my clinique one), it tastes and smells good. It is thick but I think thats what makes it lasts.

on 2/22/2007 4:41:00 PM

I already posted a review on Hypershine in general but decided to add to this one because Blossom is my very favorite color out of all of them, and I've tried most of them and loved them all. This one is a little more opaque while most of the others are sheer. I just absolutely love this color.

on 1/31/2007 2:44:00 AM

Smells good, tastes even better and such a pretty colour.

It is a very cloggy lip gloss though. For $4AUD I could buy a cute little lipsmacker. I know which I prefer.

on 7/17/2006 10:47:00 AM

I'm putting "no" but it's really a "maybe"

This stuff is super THICK and STICKY - I find that it works best if I put on some ELF lip blam then just a few quick dabs of the gloss. Lasts a long time, sheer and pretty and because it is so THICK it makes your lips plumper which is good - the negative is that package. I hate the brush tip click up applicators, ugh!

Popular Lip Glosses