Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

on 3/6/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Great Product. At first I felt that it wasn't anything special, but then I realized that I was expecting too much from it. It conditions with natural ingredients and it cleanses well if you are a co-washer(conditioner only). No silicones no harsh ingredients it provides a simple condition and maintains healthy hair. A true staple of mine. Now for deep conditioning or a moisturizing treatment, I would have to say that it just wasn't meant to be that. I love the thickness of it- not like pudding but it doesn't run at all- just perfect enough to distribute. However, if you detangle your hair in the shower then you MAY want a product with more slip. Anyhow, great product. Daily/weekly conditioner not for deep conditioning MAY OR MAY NOT be a great detangler but well worth it, especially considering it's like $2.99 at Trader Joe's so if you live near one go ahead and try it because even if you don't like it you won't be pissed that you did. I've spent more money on candy!

on 12/1/2012 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried plenty of shampoos and conditions from the low end to high end range and this stuff amazed me! I use both the Nourish Shampoo and conditioner for the first time today and I cannot stop touching my hair! Even after just one use, my hair is shiny, bouncy and silky. Usually, my hair is a little frizzy and dry. The smell is botanical in a very refreshing way and does not linger. I really cannot believe it's only $3! LOVE THIS STUFF!

on 9/20/2012 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'd really like to give 3.5 stars. I'm amazed that a $3 conditioner from TJs is comparable to most other moisturizing conditioners that cost 5x this. Smells good, feels nice and thick going on, and smooth right after. With a leave-in conditioner or serum, my hair is pretty happy, although still frizzes a bit.
My favorite is still Matrix sleek. But wow, for those times you run out, this is great. If I straighten my hair again, this will be my go-to conditioner. For now, with the frizzies, I'll stick to something a little more smoothing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My favorite conditioner of all time. I really love this stuff, it moisturizes without weighing hair down and leaves my fine, wavy hair soft and frizz-free. The best part is that it costs about 3 bucks. Although I can't say the same about the shampoo, I would definitely recommend this.

on 7/13/2012 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i can't believe i am writing a review after just one use, but this conditioner (and shampoo) is awesome!!! my hair felt like silk after a light towel dry and to top it off my hubby walked into the house 30 minutes into my air-dry and complimented me on how pretty my hair looked. i made a mad dash for the mirror and sure enough, my curls/waves were pronounced and beautiful. love it!

on 6/9/2012 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Used together with the (drying) shampoo this is not moisturizing enough to keep my hair from frizzing up. However used on its own it's a pretty average conditioner. It seems I am slightly allergic to something in this though, just like the shampoo, and it can make me itchy. I will use it up but not repurchase.

on 2/10/2012 5:03:00 PM

All Pros

-Great price
-Smells delicious
-Thick consistency for great moisture
-Mostly natural ingredients
-Curlygirl friendly :)

Thumbs up - I didn't realize TJ's had such high quality personal care products!

on 9/3/2011 3:08:00 PM

I really like this, it pairs well with the shampoo! I started using this about a week n a half ago and have noticed a huge difference. My hair is softer, lighter, fuller, and my natural volume is back. I've never tried any other organic shampoo and conditioners but I would recommend this one.

on 7/4/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I usually don't have luck with cheapo/drugstore conditioners but this is one of the few that allows me to get a comb through my thick, tangly hair. Lots of slip, softens hair instantly. Under $3! and works better than much more expensive conditioners I've tried.

on 5/1/2011 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This did not moisturize my hair enough and left it very poofy. I got major tangles with this. My hairs would need to separated when dry, as they would sometimes stick together, as if there was residue on it. Am using it up as a shave cream.