MAC Frost - Waternymph [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 10/11/2006 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I purchased Waternymph a few months ago when the Lure collection first came out. I absolutely adore it! It's currently my favourite eyeshadow. The shimmery teal looks wonderful on my eyes, and it's great for blending.

Waternymph is a beautiful, rich teal color with emerald pearl to it; and is a FROST texture. This shadow applies very smoothly with intense color. Looks great combined with the other Lure shadows, and with other greens, blues, golds etc. Comes in a metallic aqua pot. Definitely a shadow I would repurchase if it wasn't LE.

on 9/25/2006 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap, it is so beautiful! I love it, I pair it with deckchair and L'oreals HIP showy (similar to parrot) and created this:

on 8/24/2006 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's the first and the only teal eyeshadow I own, I was afraid of teal e/s but the MAC MA told me that it would look awesome on my brown eyes so I took the risk and bought it since everyone here in MUA raved it and it was LE from Lure collection! Since it's bright I thouhgt it would be better if I would wear it as a liner and I did it, and OMG it was awesome really awesome! It brightened my brown eyes, and since my eyes are small I only need to wear a little of it as a liner otherwise it will look awful! Also it looks good as a liner on the lower lashliner with bronze look on the lids!! Perfect for a summer look with peachy/coral lips and cheeks and I'm sure I'll wear it a lot in the winter too for night looks!

on 8/18/2006 3:20:00 PM

***In Love*** I JUST bought this color yesterday by sheer luck, last one in MIAMI (or so they told me).. Waternymph is a gorgeous teal/blue/green frost e/s. I paired it with Shimmermint ShadeStick (base) and Surreal (lid) (Waternymph in outer "V" blended up and inward)... AMAZING... For those of you who do not have this LE item... I hope MAC brings it back for you!!

Excellent Summer Color, Good thing its Summer all year round here! ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Waternymph looked so beautiful in its packaging that I was tempted to buy it even though I have never worn anything quite so bright or sparkly before as eyeshadow. I have fairly light skin and greenish-blue eyes, and stick mostly with neutral browns, taupes, and champagnes. I know - boring! My favorite way to wear Waternymph is to wet a thin brush and use it as an eyeliner. That way the color isn't too intense but my eyes still pop. Also, when wet I really get the full intensity of the pigment. I don't think I'd repurchase because I don't use it too often but it's a fun shade to have in my collection.

on 8/15/2006 5:27:00 AM

wow!lure collection is more amazing than I was expecting...I think waternymph is a gorgeous highly pigmented greenish-turquise color.too bad its LE:/ I have aquavert too I guess I bought so much stuff from lure collection I really loved the whole line.I love greens and this is a bit like shimmermoss but shades are different I love them both.I may buy double of waternymph perfect summer colour.

on 7/11/2006 11:55:00 AM

my all tim fav color!! i bought three (possibly goin for a 4th) b/c i think if i ever run out i might die haha!! blends wonderfully im nw20 with jet black hair

on 7/11/2006 3:38:00 AM

This is my absolute favourite teal eyeshadow right now. I am pretty tanned so it really pops with my skin. It's a green based teal with a frosty finish. It applies very smoothly and just pops.. I love it so much. I should probably buy back ups.

on 7/8/2006 1:19:00 AM

I really like this. It's such a vibrant color and a really uniqe shade of green. I paired it with Pistachio - greenish golden shimmer powder by Benefit, and it really looks beautiful.