July 22, 2014 | 1102 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Merle Norman - Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye make-up remover will take off any product off of your eyes. It is a life saver. I bought it in a gift set!!! LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by lawyerlicious

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reviews here made me go out and get this product. It works like a charm. The bottle looks like it will last about four months, and I wear a lot of eye makeup, including the creme eyeliner from Merle Norman (fantastic stuff). I did question the salesperson at the store about whether or not it contains oil, and she showed me a chart of the products and their properties or ingredients. The Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover is oil free. This is important to me as I wear extended wear contacts. I really like this remover and will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 5:32:00 PM More reviews by marikko714

One of my rare "5" lippies....Absolutely WONDERFUL eye makeup remover. It takes off ANY kind of eye makeup w/ the greatest of ease! I used to use Lancome's Bifacil, but this works just as well (maybe even better) and costs less. Also, I thought it had oil in it b/c you have to shake the two layers together before you use it, but I was told it was oil free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute fave eyemakeup remover. One time I ran out of this & bought a cheaper drugstore version, thinking that it would work just the same. Well, I learned my lesson (and quickly) as the drugstore version stung my eyes like nobody's business *AND* it really didn't remove my eyemakeup very well either. *But* the Luxiva remover takes off every last bit of mascara & is moisturizung without being greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2006 3:44:00 PM More reviews by themama23

This is my HG eye make up remover. I wear contacts and also use the MN creme eyeliner (excellent water proof product) You NEED this remover to remove the staying liner. I have tried other removers just becasue I like to mix it up once in awhile but I love this and always come back to it. MN always is great about providing samples to try at home before you buy. Works super for long lasting lipsticks too though. :) Love it!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No