December 20, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Avon - Wash off Waterproof mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sdecastr0

I have loved this mascara ever since my mom first gave it to me as a small gift a couple years back! It doesn't give your lashes a huge dramatic effect, but a little boost to intensify your natural look. Never clumped on me once throughout the use, and it separates beautifully. Most of the time I usually go out without any makeup on, but I never forget to swipe my lashes with this product just because I love how it gives my all-natural look a little boost. Will definitely repurchase time and time again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Precila101

I actually expected Avon's mascara to work, like their shimmery lip gloss (which gives awesome results) but this was a HUGE disappointment for me. Back in 8th grade, I wore makeup like a clown (no kidding, I didn't watch much Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty back then) and decided to try this mascara on. So it went well after 5 minutes of applying it, but then my friends were telling me there black stuff all over my eyes. So I take out my mini mirror and they were totally right. I had to sacrifice 5 minutes of teacher's lectures to make sure the mascara was not flaking. After that day, never touched that mascara ever again. In fact, I never touched another mascara, regardless of brand, formula, what it will promise, etc. Every time I would wipe the product off my lashes, a couple of lashes would come off,too. I shuddered at the though of having sparse lashes. So now that I don't wear mascara, my lashes have grown, now they are in stage where they kind of look like falsies, even though I quit wearing those, too. If anyone is looking for a mascara whether from Avon or not, believer me, which ever one you choose, stay away from this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by earvizo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this macera Ive had it for 2yrs or more, i do only wear it when I go out about 3times a wk. it's great it gives volume and lentgh. Never has clumped on me and isn't messy at all. I only apply it once a day and works great. I mean it doesn't work wonders to say as if you have short lashes don't expect to be long. Or if you have em thin don't expect it to look 20xs more. But it does give it a little boost. I have long and thick eyelashes so it makes mine touch my brows if. Urled right. I would recommend because it doesn't clump, get messy . It last a long time for just one application a day doesn't smudge and it gives any lashes boost. I would say doesn't work wonder. I was scared I wouldn't find any more because I bought so long ago. Thank good 2012 it still here and they had a 2 for $8. I was so excited I would have got 2 bt I needed tweezers so I got thosse for the 2 for8 deal. It must be great for it to still b on the market 3yrs later.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had high hopes for this mascara, and I was very disappointed. I put it on this morning for the very first time. I looked in the mirror and was so embarrassed to see that I looked like a freakin' raccoon. Big time. It smudged so badly on me. I looked like I had two black eyes. I am just so glad that I didn't wear it to work. It applies ok. It made my lashes look pretty nice, more of a natural look, not as dramatic as I would prefer, but that would have been ok if it had worked out. Straight to the trash can it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by meowmom9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara was given to me to try from a friend. I liked that it stayed on, did not smudge, clump or get messy. It gave my lashes volume and separation. However, for me, I had difficulty in removing it, even using the special oil based eye make up remover. That alone is reason enough for me not to continue using it when others are easier to remove and just as good, if not better (even if clearly more expensive).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by meh101

this was one of my first mascaras and at first i didnt really use it but i soon came around and then started using it and well it really is one of the best water proof mascaras ive used so far. It darkens your lashes keeps a curl up unless used heavily,lengthens them a bit if used right and well it is pretty waterproof i tend to get oily eyelids at the end of the day but i would buy this again because it is not too expensive at all and yeah i recommend this if you want a really good worth your money mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lilstrawberrykirb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mother has always used this, so I always have too. While growing up, I'd be fooled by the ads on TV for other mascaras; all of those flashy ads and famous people and blah blah blah. So of course I tried a couple. But heck no! Nothing compares to this. It seperates and lengthens my lashes better than any of that commercial crap, and it's so much more affordable! And it won't come off, either. This stuff is the bomb.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by luv4free

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was kinda shocked with this mascara; I thought it would really suck but I liked it! It does a good job separating my lashes, and lengthening them. It sometimes smudges and it's super wet and messy which is why I only gave it 4-stars. It was also really cheap! I bought it in an Avon catalog for like $2 on sale, so that was a plus. I probably would repurchase this but I wouldn't say it works absolute wonders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I actually really really like this mascara. I've been trying lots of new mascaras lately, searching for one that gives me decent volume and length, doesn't smudge, and doesn't clump. In the last several months I've tried The Falsies WP, Voluminous Fiber Lashes WP, One-by-One Volum' Express WP, Rimmel Glam Eyes, etc. Of all of those One-by-one was my favorite, it gave good volume and length w/ minimal clumping. But honestly, this avon mascara is better, doesn't clump at all, gives very decent volume and length, and it doesn't smudge yet, as it's name suggests, you can wash it off w/out scrubbing the crap out of your eyes. I got two of these on ebay for 6$ including shipping, so the price is good too. Is the volume and length magnificent? No, it's not, but I'm honestly at a point where I don't think any mascara can really deliver drastic results w/out clumping and causing "tarantula" eyes. I'll be sticking w/ this one for the time being.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally don't like using this mascara for my top lashes as it doesn't add enough length or volume. I do like using this mascara for my bottom lashes as it provides colour and definition to my tiny bottom lashes. It stays all day without flaking or smudging, plus washes off easily.