November 23, 2014 | 1730 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by cheergirl96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

these wipy things are pretty good! i've been using them for a while, and while they don't completely get rid of all my acne, they help a TON!! i can even use these on my chest and back and it helps keep that down, but it doesn't remove it completely. Overall, a very good product! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

For keeping my nasal fold blackheads away + keeping post-bikini shaving red bumps, irritation away = love this stuff! Doesn't irritate my somewhat sensitive skin or my rosacea; its cheap and easy to find at many retailers. Each pad is over soaked in product for the limited areas I need to use them for, so I just squeeze each pad over the open container allowing the extra product back into the tub. Once all the pads are used up and I have extra liquid left at the bottom, I just use use regular cotton rounds = more bang for the buck. Have re-purchased!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by melodi123

was too strong on me so it made me break out more but it was helping the acne that i already had i wish it woulda of werk with me but im just going bakk to using my stridex pads now...but im sure it woulda werked if my skin wasnt so sensitive to strong things now it was probly making my skin to dry but im just ganna use it mabye once or twice a week

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by psycokittykat

I was using the 3 in 1 hydrating stress control treatment before and it was ok. I'd still get a pimple here and there. I bought this because target was out of the 3 in 1. This product is excellent. It has really been working for me. I have a lot less black heads, and the rest of my acne which i get along my t zone has really been clearing up. If a pimple does emerge I have it for about 2 days and it is pretty much gone after that. I don't think I'll be going back to the 3 in 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Bronz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These things are the bomb! I have been buying this product for years and they do a good job of clearing up my acne-prone skin. I use over my face before bed and always wake up with clearer skin - good for make-up wearers!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by galofmush

I'm on my third jar of these pads and I LOVE THEM! I was using the Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion before this, but felt that while it cleared up my blemishes, it was clogging my pores too much and causing blackheads.

This almost works as an astringent. The salicylic acid ingredient is the only thing that works for me to control blemishes. My pores are clear, and I swear they're smaller. My face is clear of zits and it actually gives my skin a sort of radiant glow.

I could not be happier! I'm so glad I switched!

The only downside is the scent. It's very strong, but luckily fades quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieAriel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these! I have oily/acne prone skin and I use one of these miracle pads in the morning and one at night. I love the fresh orange like scent of them and they do have alcohol in them to get skin really clean so the 2% salicylic acid can get deep down to clear and prevent acne and aswell as it seems to make my skin radiant and fresh and it helps alot with fading past acne scars. Oh the packaging is real attractive to me to :D Love em and there usually 6-8 bucks at places like walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by jigs1229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually came across this product because I took the Neutrogena Skin ID survey and just looked for products that were recommended to me in their current skincare line (from the ingredients). My numbers were 14, 32, 38. 38 is pretty much the Rapid clear pads. My skin is combination, and can be more oily at times. I do have mild acne primarily in my T-zone and some small bumps along my cheeks and jawline. I have to say that the smell is really strong and I actually have to wear gloves when I use them because it was drying out my fingertips like crazy. It has been a week since I started using them, and I do notice a difference in my acne. Old scars are fading pretty quickly; the acne on my forehead is pretty much gone, but there is still some small bumps on my cheeks and jawline, less than before but still present. I only use these pads at night and might even have to use them every other day because they are pretty drying...I just want my acne to clear up completely first. I also use a moisturizer at night after using them which helps. I did notice a few small pimples when I first started using them which I figured was the 'purging', but not bad at all and it cleared up quickly. I was pleasantly surprised by this since I was on the fence from bad memories of Clinique harsh alcohol toners. But so far, I am going to keep up with the regimen. For those of you that are 14 32 38. 14 is the Acne stress control power cream wash and 32 is the On-the-spot treatment. All of which I am going to review. Hope this helps! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this up. Didn't do much. Burned and left my skin kinda sticky. I finished but did not repurchase. I say it's a skip

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought these after I ran out of the Stridex. Rapid Clear, my butt. These are prevention, pure and simple. I use in the a.m. as my "cleanser" and have not experienced any dryness from the alcohol and blackheads are mostly gone. IME nothing will make all of them go away, not even RAM (which I also use!). Not sticky to me and the smell is tolerable, it doesn't last forever --- suck it up, girls! So if you can't find the red-box Stridex and want the convenience of a pad and the Ph balanced efficacy, these will do just great!
EDIT: These broke me out terribly with small, little bumps all over. Not pimples but a true comedogenic reaction. GRRRRRR! Went back to Stridex and skin is now clear again.