September 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Frankly Scarlet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I never thought I would wear a red polish on my hands, but I adore this!!! Also amazing on the toes. A perfect red with a fine gold shimmer. Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by svedija

it is really beautiful colour-elegant darkish red with glimmer.
lovely colour.
the only problam you need at leats 3 coats to make it look nice.
And i also love mavala's minute quick finish- great top coat , which helps to keep nail polish on and gives very nice shine, also nailpolish dries very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by chowchowface

This is a great deep (but not matte) red shade. It's sexy and sultry but still fun (thanks to the gold-ish shimmer). I find that it stays on longer with Sally Hansen bottom + top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

i almost bought opi's INRAW, but bought this instead because it is cheaper, and i really like it. it is very flattering on my fair olive skin, and the glitter is very subtle. easy to put on, my only gripe is that there were a couple of little clumpies in the polish, but nothing too severe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous, shiney, loud red. If you like a shiney, ruby red, this is the perfect polish for you. Took a lippie off because it chips and peals on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 3:38:00 AM More reviews by redwill0w

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous red - magnetic, sumptuous, and sexy. This is the best red I have found in a long time. Deep, warm, and bright, with subtle, very finely milled glitter. Opulent. I love it. Looks dramatic and beautiful against pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by emilykate

This is a beautiful colour! It's a true red with subtle glitter... like Dorothy's ruby slippers on your nails (as another reviewer said). Very bold. I can't say much about the wear, but I've never had a problem with revlon polishes before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by cranberry7

This is the only nail polish I will wear on my toes! I had been searching for the perfect red shade and found it in this. My biggest problem with reds is that they are usually too dark, this isn't. The best part about this polish is that it lasts for weeks before I have to redo it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by feytr

I absolutely loved this color. A gorgeous red, it is almost a ruby-red-slipper color with the flecks of gold in the polish. Goes on smooth, dries to an immaculate finish; it is definitely something I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 3:09:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Talk about sexy! I agree with the reviewers below that this is a great replacement for OPI's famed I'm Not Really A Waitress, and at around $4 or $5, why not? Deep ruby red with lots of gorgeous shine - the perfect brilliant red! continued >>