October 21, 2014 | 2097 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by bamnramn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so firstly, if you're looking for a concealer to cover blemishes or pimples, this is NOT it. All this concealer is good for is under eye concealing, and even then - meh. You could get a WAY better product for the same price.
This concealer turns "powdery" once on your face, which is good if you like that, but i didnt. This concealer also melts off your face after a couple of hours. I would rate this concealer as "something that you would recieve in a showbag".
The colour range for this product is rubbish, it has two and ONLY two colours. Both of which werent realy mine, but i was desperate for a concealer so i still bought it.
The packageing is okay. Nothing special, but its not bad either.
I would not reccomend applying this concealer with your finger, or anything other then a concealer brush.
The price was okay, it was about ($30 Australian) which isnt to expensive, but thats $30 i spent on something that i will never use again.
All in all i would not buy this product again, didnt like the wear, the colours or anything about it really. Not worth $30. It may be the HG for some people, but it definately didnt blow my hair back.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MahalHaven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Nice cremey texture
-has two shades for highlighting and concealing

Cons:
-settled into fine lines
-Not long lasting
-Not for people with dark under eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not keen on this i thought as the mineral foundation was awesome so would this be but no i would never try this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

even though im not a big fan of sheer cover mineral powder, this stuff really impressed me. I love the texture, very creamy and lightweight. It does a good job covering redness, and doesnt fade too quickly. I have come to realize that the perfect concealer that hides everything just isnt out there, but this is as close as iv ever been. the packaging is awesome and i would definately reccomend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Seashorechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This covers really well and is nice and creamy. It also looks natural. I use the lightest shade of the light/med concealer duo, so the med was a loss to me. My duo is almost gone now, but considering now I discontinued my Sheer Cover system experience a long time ago, I don't t know if I will repurchase it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by GreenEyedLady

Love the creaminess of this concealer. It hides imperfections with a small amount of product and it really stays on. Perfect compliment with the SC foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by makeupwithM

I love the packaging. It's small and you get two colors. I use one to conceal and one to brighten under my eyes. The saying staying power is the greatest but it works and reapplying is not a problem since the packaging is small. I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by stars80

This concealer is great for coverage, its smooth, doesn't migrate into lines and great at covering acne scars and active textured acne without aggrevation. Works really good with mineral makeup (duh) but I've used it with MAC StudioFix powder and it worked great too. I like it cause its good for under eyes and face imperfections, so if your looking for a one stop shop concealer, this does the trick. Only problem, the packaging isn't that great and having to get it online or in the mall kiosk is kind of annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by forwardish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product gives GREAT coverage and the texture is really nice. If you are using it to cover up redness or scars it is a great product.

It gives fairly decent coverage of under eye circles, but I have very dark under eye circles with puffiness and lines and it tends to migrate throughout the day.

I have extremely reactive skin and while my skin can't handle the Sheer Cover foundation because of the Bismuth Oxychloride, this didn't seem to cause any irritation until very recently, but I've been reacting to EVERYTHING recently.

NOTE: if you aren't going to buy the foundation and order from Sheer Cover regularly it is NOT worth the hassle to order from them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by yodafatkitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

excellent coverage, and even if the color isn't a perfect match, when used, carefully, before foundation, it's perfect.