November 21, 2014 | 1049 users online

Masks - Pur Minerals - Mineral Mudd Masque with Pascalite

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by supaflyflip

Where do I begin? This stuff is THE BEST!!! The first time I used this mask on my face, I was amazed at how the mask hardened to the point where I couldn't even move to smile or try to crack a smile!
I have used other masks before, but this one takes the cake! I think it works so well b/c of the Pascalite minerals in it, which are totally natural. This is a mask worth using at least 2-3x a month, if you want real deep cleansing of your pores. It is a bit on the high end of mudd masks, but definitely worth every penny. I'm a satisfied user!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by ontariogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually hate to use masks that dry really hard on my skin but this is an exception. I had this around for weeks before I tried it and now I cant live without it. I use it once a week. The night before I exfoliate...usually with pur minerals pur polish or aloette enzyme one then I use this. My skin is so clean looking, soft and my skin care products literally soak in. Often I just use it on my t zone as I have combination skin. Try this.....you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Chrissy87

Before trying this mask and reading a few reviews I was totally skeptical.. How can one mask be soo "AMAZING" as many of the reviews have stated. I have pretty bad acne and my skin tends to be oily throughout the day... After trying the masque last night I was truly impressed. My skin is very sensitive but this masque was powerful yet gentle enough that it did not cause any irritation. The masque gives you a tingling sensation.. It also tightens the face quite tightly. It feel as if your face were held by strings and someone was cranking it up pulling it tighter and tighter. My skin looks more radiant and you could truly see a difference. Overall I love this masque and I feel like for the price it is totally worth it. Thinking about how long this large tube of masque would last you I wouldn't complain about the price. The only problem I had with this masque was that it took a very very very long time to wash it off after... But over all I would give this masque FIVE STAR.. totally recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this product and was a little skeptical. I have used Pur Minerals and was a little disappointed with them. This masque is pretty good. I washed my face and then put it on while I was taking my bath. I noticed right away how easily it glides on. It doesn't take much to have a good coating. The smell is not offensive and the formula is non-irritating. I do not like how quickly this masque dries out. It said to leave it on for 2-30 minutes. I could not make it past 10 minutes though. It dried so much that I could not make facial movements! I was impressed with it when I washed it off. The color was non-staining on my washcloth - all I had to do was rinse it well. My skin fell really smooth when I patted it dry. I also noticed my skin wasn't tight or too dry feeling. It felt just right. Really impressed. I would actually buy this product and just be careful not to leave it on too long.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by alisoncooks

When people said that this gets tight, they weren't kidding! I could seriously feel my heartbeat in my face (and in several different places). Weird!

I don't know if it was this (I got this as a free sample) or some of the products in the skin care sample kit, but after using this I had pretty bad irritation which was redness and itching and the next day pretty bad flaking (which lasted 3-4 days). Maybe it just did it's job too well, however I didn't see any real improvement from it or anything being drawn out of my pores....

Save your money. There are less expensive masks out there that do the same or better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by dustdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the positive reviews here I decided to give the masque a try. It's on the expensive side no doubt at USD25 but completely worth it! It's spreads easily, has almost no scent and pulled my pores super tight! I normally only get temporary results with most masques i.e. after washing off my pores will look tiny but the next morning they'll be back to size but with this masque my pores still looked great the morning after. My face was so soft after washing off too. I'm not entirely convinced of it cleansing my clogged pores so I'll use it a couple more times. Can't wait to use it again soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I will have to agree with everyone else, this is a very effective mask. It contains pascalite which is another name for bentonite clay, which has very good drawing properties. It does pull extremely tight to the point I can feel my pulse in my face, its almost scary. I was a bit worried because even though I am combo/oily, my skin is also mature, dehydrated and tending to rosacea. I did leave on the prescribed 10 minutes and then simply toned with orange flower water and light moisturizer with very good result. The only drawback is that I did not rinse well enough and stained my white towels with the burgundy/brown 'mudd'. Showering is suggested to get off every tad. Pur Minerals can be found in Canada at some Shoppers Drug Marts and from checking reviews here, this mask seems to be their 5 star product in the lineup.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by svedija

could someone do me a favour. what are the ingredients in this product as my skin is very sensitive?
thank you guys...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

Wowie! I had never tried a mask before this one. After washing it off, my face was soo soft and smooth and my impurities were gone. My pores were nearly invisible which was awesome. I have large pores on my nose and they shrunk after using this. It looks scary when it starts to tighten b/c your face gets all weird looking. I couldn't wait a whole week before using it again and I had my bf do it, too and he loved it. I feel so fresh after using it and the results last, IMO. I would definitely recommend this mask if you have large pores and impurities or rough spots. I'm addicted!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Nothanx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with most everyone here, this is the best stuff. I've had microdermabrasion, lactic and glycolic peels, and this mask drew out things these professional procedures done by an Rn couldn't get. While it's drying it pulls extremely tight. Took off a point for packaging because I couldn't grasp the little foil thingy, and took me too long to initially open, but heck, after I've used this, who cares. I had lots of old nodules and impurities around my lip line and the corners of my mouth, and don't know if you are suppose to put this at the edge of your lips, it did miracles. And yes, pulls those pores tight, but I'm just so impressed with the other unanticipated results. Good luck with this excellent product.