DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

I have the blue and the pink tubes, I didn't like the blue as much because after you applied it , you can kinda see the glue on my lid.. It's still a bit visible. So I decided to purchase the pink one with grey color. It works a lot better, however, it stinks really really bad... Other Asians brand I used did not smell but I was allergic to it. I had to get used to the smell. I wouldn't buy it again because of the smell and packaging.. I couldn't find the pink one with the stick which is easier to apply the glue to the lashes than the tube.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this glue! Can sleep and shower in it with minimal touch ups. I would put it on BEFORE any foundation or make up as the glue sticks better to clean dry skin rather than over something else. I've used this for both strip & single/strand lashes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tend to have sensitivity to eye products so I don't know much this influences my experience with this product but I used this last night with my falsies and my eyes almost immediately felt irritated. When I washed my makeup off the glue stuck my eyeshadow and mascara to my lids. It took a long time and products to get that off my lids but it's the next morning and I still have glue on my lids that I can't get off. My eyes are swollen and very irritated.

Use caution with this product, especially if you tend to have sensitivity to makeup!!

UPDATE:
I HATE THIS PRODUCT. It WILL NOT come off, I've tried everything. It's continuing to swell and irritate m eyes and yet I cannot get it OFF! BEWARE!

This is by far the best eyelash glue I have ever use. The only down side is that its a little messy when I use it, I wish it has a applicator but a toothpick works just as well. I never had a bad smell like other people, and when it does dries up it's easy to take the residue out. Would buy again(:

I have this in the clear formula with the brush applicator n I looooove it. Before I tried this I could never wear fake lashes but this makes it so easy. The brush is great and the glue lasts all day, I don't have to reapply or worry about them falling off, will keep buying

First time I used it I immediately know it's the eyelash adhesive I will stick with. My only concern is the packaging. There is always too much product comes out and gets wasted, as well as leaving a mess every where. Other than that, best eyelash adhesive I've used.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros: inexpensive and easily available. Ultimately does it's job (I don't notice too much lifting when using this on my lashes for an extensive amount of time). This is also very easy to remove.

Cons: The formula stings my eyes (and it's runny). It's also a hassle to apply onto the lashes in comparison to some other packaging forms.

Overall Verdict: I will not repurchase this product because there are much better eyelash glues on the market for not much more. My recommendation is the Darkness eyelash adhesive to anyone who's looking at buying this product.

<3 I love you, DUO! <3

No latex, waterproof, holds my lashes lovely and gives me extra eyelid space on my droopy right eye. Multi-purpose and lasting power.

Im new with lashes so duo glue is the only glue I have experience with. Duo is very easy to use. I just squeeze ever so slightly and glide the tip of the bottle across the band. Always applies the perfect amount. Very comfortable to wear and has a long wear time. I wait about 45 seconds before I apply the lashes to my eyelids. Duo is easy to remove also (I use eye makeup remover).

Ok, so I'm new to falsies. In the states, unless you live in a big city, we don't wear false eyelashes hardly at all. In fact, I can't recall seeing them ever outside of LA and Vegas. However, here in Canada the european influence is strong and there's a huge culture based around fashion and makeup, which includes false eyelashes. Many girls even wear them day to day, thank goodness there are "natural" looking ones or I'd call that a bit much.
Anyway, I'm new to the land of falsies, but I have a party here in canada this saturday I'm going to. People will be dressed up and made up, and I'm all set accept for the falsies, so I went down to Sally's beauty supply and picked some up. They were 6 bucks... not cheap! I got the DUO waterproof lash glue in the dark color upon a suggestion from the girl that worked there.

My first time using this glue had me loving the result, but hating the packaging! Why the heck don't people apply lash glue with a wand or a little tiny brush?? I mean, I know those types of packages must exist, but you'd think they'd be standard. With the DUO glue, it's like trying to do microsurgery with a hot glue gun. It's just a huge mess! It got all over my lashes, dried in an instant and was horrendous to take off, leaving my lashes looking like two spiders boxing... and I just bought them today! Now they're pretty much ruined, but hey it's a trail run but I gotta say... I'm NOT impressed with the packaging at alllll. The strength is really good. It's NOT coming off, but you still have to pay special attention to the corners. It doesn't dry completely clear, but I'm fine with that because I wear liner.

But I hate the packaging. Just sayin.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools