November 20, 2014 | 2007 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by rainbowdashies

I have this in the clear formula with the brush applicator n I looooove it. Before I tried this I could never wear fake lashes but this makes it so easy. The brush is great and the glue lasts all day, I don't have to reapply or worry about them falling off, will keep buying

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First time I used it I immediately know it's the eyelash adhesive I will stick with. My only concern is the packaging. There is always too much product comes out and gets wasted, as well as leaving a mess every where. Other than that, best eyelash adhesive I've used.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: inexpensive and easily available. Ultimately does it's job (I don't notice too much lifting when using this on my lashes for an extensive amount of time). This is also very easy to remove.

Cons: The formula stings my eyes (and it's runny). It's also a hassle to apply onto the lashes in comparison to some other packaging forms.

Overall Verdict: I will not repurchase this product because there are much better eyelash glues on the market for not much more. My recommendation is the Darkness eyelash adhesive to anyone who's looking at buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

<3 I love you, DUO! <3

No latex, waterproof, holds my lashes lovely and gives me extra eyelid space on my droopy right eye. Multi-purpose and lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by 100_Grand_Bar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im new with lashes so duo glue is the only glue I have experience with. Duo is very easy to use. I just squeeze ever so slightly and glide the tip of the bottle across the band. Always applies the perfect amount. Very comfortable to wear and has a long wear time. I wait about 45 seconds before I apply the lashes to my eyelids. Duo is easy to remove also (I use eye makeup remover).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by nunyuh

Ok, so I'm new to falsies. In the states, unless you live in a big city, we don't wear false eyelashes hardly at all. In fact, I can't recall seeing them ever outside of LA and Vegas. However, here in Canada the european influence is strong and there's a huge culture based around fashion and makeup, which includes false eyelashes. Many girls even wear them day to day, thank goodness there are "natural" looking ones or I'd call that a bit much.
Anyway, I'm new to the land of falsies, but I have a party here in canada this saturday I'm going to. People will be dressed up and made up, and I'm all set accept for the falsies, so I went down to Sally's beauty supply and picked some up. They were 6 bucks... not cheap! I got the DUO waterproof lash glue in the dark color upon a suggestion from the girl that worked there.

My first time using this glue had me loving the result, but hating the packaging! Why the heck don't people apply lash glue with a wand or a little tiny brush?? I mean, I know those types of packages must exist, but you'd think they'd be standard. With the DUO glue, it's like trying to do microsurgery with a hot glue gun. It's just a huge mess! It got all over my lashes, dried in an instant and was horrendous to take off, leaving my lashes looking like two spiders boxing... and I just bought them today! Now they're pretty much ruined, but hey it's a trail run but I gotta say... I'm NOT impressed with the packaging at alllll. The strength is really good. It's NOT coming off, but you still have to pay special attention to the corners. It doesn't dry completely clear, but I'm fine with that because I wear liner.

But I hate the packaging. Just sayin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you wear fake eyelashes, you must buy this. Do not buy any other adhesive because you will waste your money. I first started wearing falsies when I was 17 and I tried so many eyelash adhesives and they all sucked. I almost gave up on wearing falsies. But DUO works wonders. Just apply a small amount to the lash strip, blow on it a little, and apply the falsies to your natural lash line. It only takes a minute to dry up. It doesn't drip and it keeps your lashes on all day. It does smell pretty bad, but once it dries up the smell goes away. It's a small tube, but it can last up to a year even if you use it daily. My only complaint? It's not waterproof. I've cried many times with this stuff on and my falsies came off in seconds. I'll just have to remember not to cry anymore.

Fun fact: I wore falsies + DUO adhesive to the amusement park and my lashes stayed on even after riding on all the roller coasters. That's how strong this glue is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

When you wear false eyelashes everyday like I do, you need to find a glue that keeps your lashes in place until you decide to take them off. DUO 'dark-tone' is the best eyelash glue I've ever used. Not only does it securely grip my Eylure, Ardell and real hair Red Cherry falsies in place all day and night, it works marvellously on my synthetic eBay Hong Kong/China lashes where the bands are much more stiffer and need to be bent into shape. I've tried the other DUO glues, the clear lash adhesive and the larger sized 14g tube, but the dark-tone works best for me because the tube has a tiny nozzle whereas the 14g had a huge hole and left me with too much glue on my lashes and fingers. I'm so used to wearing falsies now that I can directly add the glue to the lash band, and a little extra blob on each corner. One thing I dislike, is the fishy smell, but hey ho, it quickly disappears.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used DUO for years... basic white base. I have to allow it to air a minute or so in order for it to hold the lashes on my lid when I apply. I also need to place a extra blop on the corners as they will come up if I don't. Still, it's been around for a long time and does the job.

However, it is latex based so if you have an issue with latex you'll need to find an alternative. Please see my reveiw on VIncent Longo eyelash ashesive which is NON-latex.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kiki66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have tried so many eyelash glues, I was about ready to give up on false lashes forever. This is the only glue that made them stay on all night long. All other glues I've tried just couldn't keep the inner corners down. This one did the job fantastically. Also, peeling them off at the end of the night was a breeze, and no pain at all!
My biggest issue is the applicator. It comes out really fast and you end up getting it all over the place and wasting some. I would recommend squirting a bit on your hand and then dragging the lash band through it, rather than trying to apply it directly on to the band. Also, if you are cheap like me and want to reuse your lashes later on, you have to spend quite a bit of time peeling the glue off, eye makeup remover won't get rid of it.