April 21, 2014 | 1221 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I used this after I ran out of my Lancome one and I this works just as well as the Lancome one but is much cheaper! It gets all my makeup off in a couple of swipes and doesn't leave my skin dry, irritated, or oily. However, I really dislike the packaging. The product comes in a tube with no opening at the top to limit the amount of product that comes out so if you just try and soak a cotton pad a lot of product comes out at once so I would definitely recommend putting the product into a spray bottle or something of that like so you can get a more even distribution of product and you end up using less. Overall, a good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by katielouiseoct86

Finally I have found an eye makeup remover that doesn't burn my eye area! Its became my new favorite very fast and Ive stuck with it. Its really gentle and soothing. Lasts a long time. It seems like a lot of money for a remover but for me its worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use waterproof mascara everyday due to being prone to smudging and I wear contacts. Literally every mascara smudges on me, so wearing a waterproof mascara and removing it at the end of the day are very familiar to me. I've tried several drugstore eye makeup removers and this one is my favorite. It literally melts off waterproof mascara and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I've tried eye makeup removers that claim they remove waterproof eye makeup without rubbing or tugging and this one definitely does not require any rubbing or tugging. I just apply a couple dabs onto a cotton ball, apply to my closed eye, wait 10 seconds and my eye makeup is off. No stinging, burning, or foggy eyes. The only drawback is that it's drying.

I wish this product came in a smaller bottle because the 4 ounce bottle isn't convenient for traveling.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good makeup remover..it does remind me of the lancome remover except this one is just slightly a bit less quality. TBH I think I will keep using the lancome version but this was fun to try. It doesnt sting my eyes and it removes eye makeup just fine...I just like the lancome remover a bit more than this...so I will use it up at least but I dont think ill buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by starburst1824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like I've tried almost every eye makeup remover out there and so far this one is definitely my favorite! It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore brand, but it works really well for removing mascara and doesn't leave my face/lids feelings awfully oily which is what Iv'e hated about so many other eye makeup removers I've tried. I would compare it to the Clinique Take Off The Day remover (the purple one)-- except this one is much less expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wear a lot of eye makeup. A lot of waterproof eye makeup most of the time, to be exact. This remover gets rid of it in a jiffy.

Inexpensive. Pretty bottle. What's not to love?

Highly recommended. I prefer this remover over the Lancome one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jivejackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this makeup remover! It really takes everything off and leaves my skin around the eye area nice and soft. Also for $10 it is quite a steal in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by xXVampirePrincessXx

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used so far. It costs around $10 at Target or their website. It works well at taking off my eye makeup quickly and easily. It can take off eye makeup from both my eyes in under five minutes! And this product does not make my eyelids or under-eyes oily at all, and does not blur my vision! :) It may seem quite expensive for a drugstore eye makeup remover, but I do believe it's worth the price. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have extremely sensitive, combination (oily t-zone with dry cheeks) skin. While it didn't sting, it was drying. After using this to take of mascara I noticed dry skin and flaking around my eyes that wasn't there before. Also, it took quite a lot of work to get my mascara off...even after I held the cotton pad on my lid to let it soak. I will probably return this if I can find the receipt.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Jaylaarmani125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good product! I love it. Removes my eye makeup so easily! I love Sonia Kashuk!