Proclaim Glossing Polish

4.5

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,CYCLOMETHICONE ,DIMETHICONE ,PHENYL TRIMETHICONE ,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT ,TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL ,CANOLA OIL ,PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL ,CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL ,RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ,FRAGRANCE ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL ,HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBONXALD

This product smells great, but I really didn't notice any difference with the amount of frizz in my hair. It's also really greasy and it just sits on top of my hair. This product isn't any worse than anything else I've tried though.

on 8/23/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Did anybody notice any breakouts on back, shoulders, sides of face with this?

on 7/27/2010 9:45:00 PM

I doubted this product at first because i thought that it might make my hair heavy and greasy like most other glossing products. This one did not though! I love it, although i'm not in love with the smell, and the small one is perfect to keep in your purse.

on 6/13/2010 10:39:00 PM

I have had my 6 oz bottle for nearly a year now and I can say I still have about a little less than 1/3 left. It's not heavy which is perfect for thinner hair, works WONDERS, it's super cheap what more than you ask for? I have thin wavy hair which I blow-dry and also diffuse and either way I'm styling it this prevents the frizz from happening. I love it!

on 6/4/2010 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is the best anti frizz product I have encountered in all my years. I use it on wet hair works great with hairspray and other hair products. Also great on days when I don't have time to do my hair and I put some on to refresh yesterdays hair.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Mine is the "Color & Heat Protection" formula in the red bottle. My hair is relatively fine but wavy and can get pretty puffy if it's not tamed. I use a dime size amount on my damp, waist length hair before drying and it really makes it silky smooth and shiny! My hair can get really oily but this doesn't add to it at all. It also takes some of the brassy, faded tones out of my black-dyed hair. It's cheap, the large bottle will last me a very long time and it smells DELICIOUS!

on 2/23/2010 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best product I use on my hair. I just put 3 or 4 drops in my hand, rub together and apply to wet hair. Not only does this product leave my hair shiny and smooth without feeling or looky greasy - it really seems to help my hair dry faster (which is good, less time blow drying it). I have fine wavy hair and this makes using the flat iron a breeze. I bought the travel size at Sally's. Convenient flip top bottle that only cost $2 . Will probably last for months. Great buy, great product.

on 12/27/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this shyt is theee shyt.. my local sallys has it for around $2, which is a great price for such a fantastic product. a little goes a long way, it smells great and my end result is perfect. im going to stock up on this. def worth it!
i used this after washing my hair. i always, always, always need to put a leave in or polish of some sort so my hair is more manageable. i applied maybe 3-4 drops of this with no leave in or any other product and my hair dried very nicely. it's never dried like this in my adult life! i've very impressed with this product and price, not to mention, the results! this is way better (for me, personally) than garnier's sleek and shine serum..

on 10/16/2009 8:02:00 PM

I'll join the love for this problem. This is totally my favorite of the frizz-fighting clear glosses. For example, Silk Therapy was good, but it was thicker and weighed my hair down a bit more. I'm not saying this won't weigh it down since obviously if you use enough of it, it will weigh it down, but it takes a lot to do that. I use this on wet and dry hair and it works great for either. It controls frizzes and makes my hair shiny and that's exactly what I'm looking for from this product. It does have a smell. I would compare it to the Yves Rocher perfume Neblina which I absolutely loved. I don't smell it unless I smell my hands, so it isn't a strong fragrance.

on 8/24/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is the only product that leaves my hair silky soft AFTER i've used hot tools on it. for only five bucks at sally's, i sweaar by this stuff <3
not to mention the fact that it's not marketed as a smoothing or a straightening product, but it's the only thing i've found to have EVER gotten my hair pin-straight amidst louisiana's muggy, humid summer-weather. that's a feat in itself, my friend.

and as far as weighing hair down, i have thin, fine almost baby-hair so i usually have to be really careful about how much hair product i'm using, but i haven't had that problem once since i've been using proclaim (i never put it on the roots, i work from the tips of my hair up-- that's a give-in though, with fine hair & any "serum" type product)

Popular Styling Products