Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - In Control Curious

3.9

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my sex perfume!!!!

on 2/26/2010 11:47:00 PM

In Control is INcredible. I absolutely love it!! Its 100x better then the original Curious. Its totally different from it. Its not a floral fragrance like Curious. Its sweet. It smells like sweet sugary caramel creme brulee. Its so addictive!!! Im so disappointed its been long discontinued. They seriously need to bring it back. They should get rid of the original Curious and replace it w/ In Control. So sorry if you've never tried it. You really missed out on something so great. I wish I had boughten 20 bottles to last me forever. If you've been curious about it, do buy it if you ever see!!! Trust me! You'll LOVE it just as much as I do. Its heaven. I'm gonna put some on right now!!! : )

This has been my everyday scent for years! I love it. It`s very subtle, sweet and youthful. On me, it mostly smells of vanilla. It sucks that this is so hard to find, since it was a limited edition perfume. My only grippe about this fragrance is that the lasting power is very weak on me.

Sweet but not cloying. A hint of spice that that keeps it sexy. Very creamy, I love the fact that after a few minutes this smells like caramel and chocolate on my skin!! Vanilla too, but it's soft. Bottle w/atomizer is gorgeous! Notes:Loquat Fruit, Midnight Orchid, Creme Brulee, Black Vanilla Bean, Tonka Crystals, Sugared Sandalwood, Signature Musk

on 10/7/2009 5:47:00 PM

I scored this at TJ Maxx or Marshalls (can't remember which) for pretty cheap 2 years ago. I really love the bottle, its so glammy! The scent is nice. I wear it in winter because it is a warmer, sweet scent. It goes well with my chemistry and many people have complimented me on it when I wear it. I hope its not DC'ed, but it probably is.

on 7/28/2009 7:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Ok, I bought this today unsniffed because they didn't have an open bottle. Also, they only had the larger size which I didn't necessarily need but I wanted it so bad after reading these reviews! So, 49 dollars lighter I open it and realize: It's Jessica Simpson's Fancy. I already have a bottle of Fancy that I can't possibly finish. I mean, it's a GREAT scent, beautiful. It dries to a very light Fancy clone. Anyway, even though I'm disappointed I will say it's a beautiful scent, very sweet and young BUT if you own Fancy, then don't bother with this. The bottle is adorable though. That's the only reason I'm keeping it lol. I'm keeping the screw top in a safe place so if and when I ever finish this, I can cipher a different perfume in there. I'm just hoping the atomizer doesn't crap out like others have said. Also, if you're interested in this perfume, amazon.com has the large size for 28 bucks..better than 50 :). I will say though, this fades to a a very non offensive light scent, so I probably will be using this as an every day perfume. I'm hoping tomorrow it'll be different, sometimes perfumes do that lol.

I like this one alot.TjMaxx used to sell this for 16.99 for the 1.7 oz but I haven't seen it there in over a year.I wish they would sell it again because I didn't buy it when they had it I had wanted Midnight Fantasy at that time and I wish I'd have bought both fragrances! The only place I see it for sale is Kohl's and they want retail value for it and I won't pay that much.Perfumania sells it as well but it costs too much there too.I would but I know Tj's and Marshalls sells this for 16.99 I will wait to see if I can buy it there because it is a celebrity scent and I would never pay full price! But overall it smells good not fabulous and Fantasy smells better.

on 7/4/2009 4:28:00 PM

To me itīs mainly a soft caramel scent, but even so itīs not one of those scents that scream "dessert".
Itīs a very faint fragrance - I normally apply only one or two spritz of perfume, but I have to apply much more of this one. I think I could bathe myself in it and it wouldīt be overpowering.
The lasting power on my skin is not very good, and it doesnīt change a lot, even so I might purchase again, because the scent is delicious!

on 6/15/2009 12:30:00 AM

I love this perfume I have no idea why they stopped selling it everywhere its so hard to find I still have my bottle and I use it sparingly it really does smell amazing almost better than the curious perfume I hope they didn't discontinue it!

on 5/10/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It might be a bit too early for me to review this, but I will be sure to update if anything changes!
In the past, i've had a lot of trouble searching for fragrances to wear. Almost all scents (except for the scent of my deodorant lol) are too strong for me (they tend to make me feel a bit sick). Even a baby fragrance made me feel a little bit ill recently, so i was pretty discouraged :P.

I had heard good things about some of the Britney Spears perfumes in the past, but i was always very worried about whether they would be too strong for me.
Well, after trying this today, I find this to be a pretty nice scent! I'm not very good at describing fragrances, but i find that this is a warm and sweet fragrance. It is also subtle, and i think it could be a good choice for someone who doesn't want to wear something too overwhelming. I think that the other reviewers have done a pretty nice job of describing the scent, and i'm not sure what else i could add lol. I will write an update if there are any changes, and i will keep wearing this and see how it goes : ].

Popular Fragrances