April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmers - Palmers Olive Butter Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

I LOVE THIS!

I am a huge palmers fan .. I love the smell of this body butter.. its such a great thick texture that really sinks into your skin and makes you so soft and smoothe!

I am prone to excema and all of palmers body butters help me to keep it at bay after shaving or waxing etc.

I prefer it with the pump otherwise it gets really annoying as the little bit at the top always dries out and you have to push the little clump out to get the rest out. Other than that no problems with this at all. I use it everywhere, take a little tube with me everywhere I go. I even use it on my feet to keep them moisturised!
Such an affordable moisturiser! Definately buying again.. but not for a while.. I buy so many palmers products I have no time to get through them all! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by TinkyBlink

Brilliant.
Bought this a while ago but wasnt keen on the smell so didn't use it much, but when I got sunburn the other day I decided I needed some moisturisation but didnt want to waste lots of my cocoa butter formular, and i'm glad I didnt because this stuff is so much better.
It has made a visible difference to the appearance and texture of my skin, and the smell has grown on me too.
Will be buying again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by elisarouse

I love this lotion and I love the smell which I find addictive. It leaves no residue and you can apply as many times as you like without build up. I keep it by the kitchen sink and regularly apply it. When the smell wears off I apply it again just so I can smell it and you only need a small amount as it spreads really nicely without dragging the skin. I will definitely re-purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a pack of two with free "olive butter balm". The moisturiser was OK, it was creamy and did the job. I'm tempted to give it a 4, but to be honest I wasn't blown away by the result. It is a better than average moisturiser. Now the balm on the other hand (which has no reviews), came in a tin, had the form of hard wax, the feel of hard wax, and was, for all intents and purposes...hard wax.
I've been using it with bed socks just to get rid of it, it is not moisturising and acts more as a barrier cream.
Lotion: Pretty good
Balm: Fairly crappy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by effiexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had some self tanning disasters recently & my friend reccommened using Palmers Cocoa butter.
However, I stumbled upon this which was quite a cheap price & I liked the green packaging :D
I actually love the smell, it reminds me of Zoflora which is my childhood scent. I love how moisturising it is & how quickly it is absorbed. Will definately be buying this again.
Though, the whole organic thing is a bit of a con with the only organic ingredient being the olive oil. Knocked a lippy off for this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by CherylA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
Absorbs quickly
Cheap

Cons:
Smell ....ewwwww
doesn't moisturize very well
Did I mention the smell.??

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This formula is not greasy at all, and it absorbs immediately. My skin feels soft all day when using this. Olive oil is loaded with antioxidants which benefits the skin. My only complaint is the scent. It smells "blah," but that's to be expected with EVOO being the main ingredient. I guess everything can't smell like a bakery item. LOL

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

The smell of this is just as bad as the shea butter lotion, the only difference is it makes you feel very greasy and doesn't abosrb at all..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 4:03:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

This moisturiser is pretty good - smells nice, absorbs pretty quickly and moisturises well.
The fact that it's got olive oil is also a plus, and it's not tested on animals.

Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2008 5:03:00 AM More reviews by sickgirl96

I love this formula; I buy the Olive Butter Formula with Vit. E. It is thicker than vaseline lotion and it smooths on nicely. It moisturizes for hours and does not leave any scents. I took off a lippy because it is "organic therapy for healthy skin" but the only thing that is organic is the EVOO.