September 18, 2014 | 2190 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

This is my #1 bodywash! I'm simple w/ bath products and don't like heavy scented drying soaps that are expensive and so not worth it. Simply Ivory original scent comes in a large bottle and retails very cheap! I believe I only paid $3.99 for mine at a local market. If you have sensititve skin and are sensititve to scents, I recommend this. Don't be fooled, this is not a non-scented soap, it does have a subtle floral smell to it but isn't overpowering at all. Ivory lathers up very nicely and rinses well. This is a bodywash for all skin types. It is moisturizing but not the best out there for extremely dry skin. In the dead of winter, I switch to a bodywash w/ shea butter. Lastly, I love that this bodywash doesn't compete with my perfumes. After showering, I can't smell the bodywash on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably my favorite body wash. It's cheap, comes in a large bottle and smells clean and most importantly doesn't dry my skin. Great product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been a staple in my bathroom for a couple of years now, I use it every single day. It's not at all drying, lathers up extremely well (a small amount goes a long way) and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It's cheap, dependable and I love the scent (I have tried all of them -- the original Simply Ivory, the Simply Aloe, Honey, Lavender, and Waterlily, and my favourite by far is the original). I have repurchased this countless times already.. it goes on sale quite frequently, so I usually stock up on a few bottles at a time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by mzthisnthat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This no-nonsense body wash doesn't have perfumes that dry my skin or linger after I shower. It's great for my sensitive nose and sensitive skin. I switch to other brands here and there, but I always keep one of these around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

One of my favorite body washes. Its cheap, smells really good, and doesn't dry out my skin. It rinses off clean and leaves skin soft and smooth.I dislike any body products with too much fragrance because they are too drying, but this one is perfect. I have tried the original and the aloe one and I love them both! I like to try out new things and am currently using Nivea a touch of happiness but I would repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ I have always loved Ivory soap, I remember I use to use it when I was a toddler and it made my skin so soft without irritating it. As I got older I began to dislike any kind of soap bars in general because I found that they left my skin sort of feeling like rubber which I found uncomfortable. When Ivory came out with a line of bodywashes I was thrilled because I could get everything that the bar provided without that icky feeling. The line of bodywashes has the original scent, aloe (which I picked up) and Lavender- all of them lather up nicely and leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and fresh and the best part that this bodywash is great for sensitive area's of your body. I love this stuff so much and have repurchased it many times! :) ~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this because I adore the smell of ivory bar soap, but it's too drying for my skin. I got the simply ivory scent.
This stuff is lovely and moisturizing. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. It lathers up really nice, and rinses clean.
I think next time I'll try the aloe one.
It was dirt cheap, $3 on sale for a huge bottle.
Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has a nice inoffensive scent and great lather. The best part is this bodywash is dirt cheap. I bought this bodywash for a long time, because of the great value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by aguadora

I loooooove how it smells. Very clean and heavenly. I got the "Simply Ivory" one. Didn't really like the lavender. The big ass bottle is kinda cheap, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by tracymax

I'm using this body wash in 'Simply Aloe' and am in love with it, like most of the other reviewers here! The smell is so clean and fresh and, well, it makes me leave the shower feeling happy! Does that sound crazy? Hopefully it just sounds like a ringing endorsement. :-)

I don't know if I'll try the other scents because I like the aloe so much, but it does seem like there's a nice variety. The aloe leaves my super-sensitive skin feeling soft, smooth and squeaky clean (in a good way; without feeling dry). It goes on sale at Target quite a bit, too. Lovely packaging. I'm sold for as long as they make it!