April 18, 2014 | 1435 users online

Conditioner - Giovanni - Nutrafix hair reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by yeqin

I wish I had the time to deep condition my hair every week with this product.It makes my wavy, frizzy hair smoother and softer. After I use a straightener I use this to fix the damage. So far my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Labarre

Are you kidding me-----this stuff is AMAZING! I still can't get over it----usually I HATE natural shamp/cond. (I generally end up with straw like hair), BUT this stuff can't be beat. I was looking for a product that would moisturize really well, not weigh down my fine hair (but I have a lot of it) and NOT test on animals (because come on---why torture the poor things for beauty products--puhhhhleaze!!!)

Anyhooo----BUY it, you won't be bummed out by this purchase

(psssst --- it's also wayyy easy to come by--it's at Whole Foods--I already shop there all the time.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by hell0kitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG conditioner! I love how it's natural and organic, and how you can use it as a leave in OR rinse out (I think rinse out is more effective). And also how you can use as much as you want and be confident that your hair wont be weighed down or accumulate build up! Giovanni conditioners are the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 7:43:00 AM More reviews by noinoi

Really nice natural conditioner. Makes a proper difference to my hair and most things don't. I have natural red brown fine fluffy celtic hair which is really hard to keep looking half way decent. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by achat

makes my hair silky soft n moisturized w/o weighing it down. ive been using this for 3 months now and i still love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

This is my favorite conditioner. You can use it as a rinse out or (even better) rub a tiny amount in the palm of your hands and then run your hands through freshly shampooed, towel dried hair, blow dry optional. Leaves hair soft and silky. The product lasts longer this way and doesn't weight hair down over time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is rich and creamy and really seems to do an excellent job of conditioning my hair. I also liked the fact that it rinses clean and has an agreeable smell that is light. I bought mine for 7.99, but sometimes it can be on sale. Giovanni products are good if you want to stray from drugstore products onto soemthing more natural and cruelty-free.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by raquelnoel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh boy do I love this stuff! I have fine, naturally curly, color treated hair, and it sometimes needs extra conditioning. This reconstructor is the answer. The product itself is very thick and rich and has an ordinary conditioner smell. It immediately makes my hair silky as I apply it in the shower and then I leave it on until I am done with everything else. It makes my hair soft, silky, and bouncy. I do use Giovanni's leave-in too, followed by the styling gel and it is just a perfect combo. I am new to these products and I hope they continue to work as well in the future. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lotionaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Giovanni how I love thee! I have medium fine, wavy, dry hair and nutrafix reconstructor has been the answer to my prayers. I get such amazing slip and smoothness without the silicones that are added to other conditioners. The best part is that Giovanni is organic! I work at a health food store and I can't believe that I ignored this product for so long. I'll definitely be repurchasing from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Wulfgar

This is my first review and I cannot say enough about this product, it is amazing. I have fine hair but LOTS of it and this wasn't too heavy although I do have some heat and bleach damage. This stuff detangles and moisturizes very well and it smells great. Hair is silky and soft, love that it has no cones!!!