Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 10/11/2014 6:03:00 PM

This is my go-to, absolute favorite eyeliner! I got the Zero shade in the Naked eyeliner set as a gift awhile ago. This eyeliner is incredibly creamy, and as the name suggests, it really does glide on nicely. It's really useful for a smudgy, smoky look around the eyes, though I usually wear this black color on my top eyelid for my everyday look. I've had no problems with smudging during the day or fading. The only fault I see with this eyeliner is that it's not super pigmented for a black pencil -- if you're looking for the deepest, darkest black liner on the market, then this pencil is probably not for you. I like a black liner that I can wear casually and that is easy to apply, and so this eyeliner is perfect for me!

on 9/13/2014 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I had this product several years ago, and I LOVED it. Smooth, easy to apply, gave me just the smudged look that I loved. However, the second time I bought this, the eyeliner was a lot more difficult to apply. It tugged on my eyelids, and I ended up wasting product because I would have to sharpen every time I used it. Even with sharpening, the eyeliner stick inside had separated from the pencil, meaning that putting on eyeliner was always a challenge, especially as the pencil got shorter and shorter. It also seemed like it had dried out, and was no longer as pigmented and creamy, even though I always put the cap on after using. I will not buy again, although I might try Perversion.

I love this eyeliner. Once I apply it, it does not come off until you use eye make up remover. I will definitely try out other colors in this line.

This is a decently average black eyeliner. While I love Urban Decay's eyeliners and their unique shade range, this one is pretty weak. Perversion would *probably* work better for those who want blackest black. This is good for those aiming to use black eyeliner as a safe, everyday look.
That being said, with simpler shades like this you really don't have to break the bank. (Rimmel Scandaleyes is just as good, but way less shades)

on 8/6/2014 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Been using this product because of the brand. Urban Decay has beautiful eyeshadow, but this eyeliner is not worth it! Flakes and smudges. Takes forever to apply

on 8/1/2014 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Probably my least favorite shade in the line. These eyelieners suck to use as normal eyeliners, if ya get what I mean. This color isn't a deep black, it looks like a faded black.

It never sets, it just stays all smudgey which doesn't work for my watery eyes. It does not last at all. Thankfully, I got it in a set with several lovely colors. Not worth the price alone.

on 7/31/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE IT..

So I purchased UD eyeliner for my makeup up kit and I find them challenging to use on my client eyes. If I have a client that have dry skin... forget about it...I find myself switching to the inexpensive ones that I have in my kit.

Guys save your $19.00. You can do so much better with the inexpensive ones.

on 7/29/2014 6:29:00 AM

This product smudged a lot, and faded quickly as well. It last for 2 hours tops, so this isn't ideal to wear to school. Hope this helps!

on 7/26/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Horrible. All the bad reviews are true. Do not waste your money. I'll stick with my Rimmel Scandaleyes eye pencil.

on 7/19/2014 11:22:00 AM

Boy is this a disappointment. First impression was great. It's black as black eyeliner you could dream of. And that's where anything positive I can say about this pencil ends. It tugs at the skin, smudges like crazy, wouldn't even show up in my waterline. It went right back to the store. MAC and Stila have much better eye liners, even L'oreal for half the price is better.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products