Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

I love this eyeliner. Once I apply it, it does not come off until you use eye make up remover. I will definitely try out other colors in this line.

This is a decently average black eyeliner. While I love Urban Decay's eyeliners and their unique shade range, this one is pretty weak. Perversion would *probably* work better for those who want blackest black. This is good for those aiming to use black eyeliner as a safe, everyday look.
That being said, with simpler shades like this you really don't have to break the bank. (Rimmel Scandaleyes is just as good, but way less shades)

on 8/6/2014 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Been using this product because of the brand. Urban Decay has beautiful eyeshadow, but this eyeliner is not worth it! Flakes and smudges. Takes forever to apply

on 8/1/2014 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Probably my least favorite shade in the line. These eyelieners suck to use as normal eyeliners, if ya get what I mean. This color isn't a deep black, it looks like a faded black.

It never sets, it just stays all smudgey which doesn't work for my watery eyes. It does not last at all. Thankfully, I got it in a set with several lovely colors. Not worth the price alone.

on 7/31/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE IT..

So I purchased UD eyeliner for my makeup up kit and I find them challenging to use on my client eyes. If I have a client that have dry skin... forget about it...I find myself switching to the inexpensive ones that I have in my kit.

Guys save your $19.00. You can do so much better with the inexpensive ones.

on 7/29/2014 6:29:00 AM

This product smudged a lot, and faded quickly as well. It last for 2 hours tops, so this isn't ideal to wear to school. Hope this helps!

on 7/26/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Horrible. All the bad reviews are true. Do not waste your money. I'll stick with my Rimmel Scandaleyes eye pencil.

on 7/19/2014 11:22:00 AM

Boy is this a disappointment. First impression was great. It's black as black eyeliner you could dream of. And that's where anything positive I can say about this pencil ends. It tugs at the skin, smudges like crazy, wouldn't even show up in my waterline. It went right back to the store. MAC and Stila have much better eye liners, even L'oreal for half the price is better.

on 7/2/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have extremely dry eyelids and even on me, this stuff just disintegrates. I've never had a 24/7 liner stay put on me, but this soft black is somehow the slipperiest of all.

on 6/2/2014 12:01:00 AM

This eyeliner smudged after an hour of wearing it. It also tugs my eyelids when applying it.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products