November 27, 2014 | 949 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had this concealer for quite some time now. To start off I've never used MAC but I think I'm around an NC37-40 depending on the season. I use 05 Medium Beige. I have read that this concealer is ONLY meant for the eyes, hence its name & that the oil in it can cause breakouts. However, I'm stubborn & used it on my face. I have actually mixed it with moisturizer & smoothed it all over my face numerous times with no problem. On the eyes I love that it has enough of a peach tone to help with my horrible dark circles. But it DOES crease unfortunately, even with very little powder. I have a lot of tiny wrinkles under my eyes & all concealers tend to age me but it is what it is. I prefer this to spot conceal blemishes before applying foundation. I won't buy this again because I've found cheaper ones that do the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by rmylon

The best concealer I have used so far. It really lasts for a long time without overemphasizing under eye wrinkles. Good packaging because you can control how much you use.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by HapaKikui

Where do I begin? It was far too light for my complexion, looked cakey under my eyes, and my dry patches of skin in the under eye area was quite magnified. In addition to that, it made me break out like crazy. I have had better experiences with drug store brands that are a fraction of the cost. Definitely not repurchasing, and I would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's great, I use it all the time for brightening up eyes and on pimples, sometimes it may crease if not powdered down, otherwise it's awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by mzjacquiec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this since high school... and after trying different brands i came back to this one!

Definitely moisturize...it is an instant brightening up effect for me, #2 is great for my asian skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best under eye concealers I have been trying, it worked good for me(but I don't have very dark circles under my eyes though) , but it could seem a little dry under your eyes, if you haven't moizsturize your skin before you use it. And as a concealer I would only use it under my eyes, not on red spot.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by florenceinitaly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this in an attempt to conceal dark circles under my eyes - does not work at all. Product is in a tube and settles over time, when I squeeze it out a bunch of clear liquid comes out before the concealer.

Upon application, the concealer goes on very heavy and hard to blend - gives a cakey appearance and it emphasizes my lines rather than conceal them. Because it's so hard to blend, I find that it makes my face very spotty looking.

I will not purchase again - definitely not worth the money there are better concealers out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I bought the shade "light petal", which has a cool salmon undertone in it that helps a little with the redness of my eye area. Other than that, I can't find good things to say about this product. It's packaging says that it's oil free, but it has a gooey consistency that's far from being suitable for my skin. It glides on smoothly the first second you apply it, but then it adheres to the skin making it hard to blend outwards. It's not full coverage at all, it almost inmediately sets into fine lines, and OH it looks greasy. It doesn't last the first half hour by itself, you'll have to set it with powder to make it look decent. If you have great problems with your under-eye area like me, you'll have to use at least two well measured layers of this concealer and setting powder to work it off. I can't wait 'til I finish this so I can go back to the Mary Kay concealer. Sheesh! If you have minor problems with your eye skin, this is for you dear.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

I like this concealer for covering redness only. It it full coverage and lasts all day. But I cannot use this under my eyes. It always falls into my lines (and I'm only 21). I constantly have to re-blend this, and I think it's drying my under eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good product Very moisturizing. No real eye area changes, whoever no irritation