Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I never wore mascara before because they did nothing to hold my curl or it would leave me with raccoon eyes. Until I found Majolica Majorca mascara did I wear mascara more often. There are too many good things about this mascara, the packaging is so adorable, the comb is awesome at separating lashes, the fiber makes your lashes super long and it has a dry formula that holds curl all day. AND it's for a reasonable price!! Seriously... a must have.

on 9/27/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used to love Fiberwig - but after trying out Majolica Majorca mascara - found my new HG!!

The brush is very different to all other mascaras as it's more like a comb. I prefer this as it separates your lashes while your putting on product.

It holds a curl really well and can extend your lashes to quite long. It lasts all day without smudging. People are saying it's hard to clean off - but I haven't had any issues with it as long as you use waterproof makeup removal.

on 7/24/2011 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Best mascara ever!!! After 30 years trying to find the right one, trying very expensive and cheaper mascaras, I decided to try this based on the reviews. I have been using this mascara for 1 year, I buy on e-bay since it is not available locally. Excellent results, it lenghtenes my very short lashes, no clumps, no racoon eyes, it stays in place. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/26/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this mascara for waterproofing my fiberwig mascara. Basically i build up 3 layers of fiberwig onto my lashes and then use the lash expander as top coat to make sure they become waterproof, budgeproof, flakeproof and smudgeproof. I got this for around $13 in adambeauty.

To remove this mascara, I coat my lashes with waterproof makeupremover and leave it for 5 minutes. Then i saturate a pad with waterproof m.u. remover then gently rub it on to my lashes to effectively remove every trace of mascara. It is easy to remove it most of the time because i only use it on top of a fiber mascara that easily comes of when saturated with water.

overall a good mascara if you're looking for a waterproof/budgeproof at a good price

on 5/12/2011 11:28:00 PM

My mom actually bought this on a whim while shopping in Chinatown for me and it has been my HG mascara since ! Unfortunately, this was about $45..a little overbudget for me. Does anyone know where i could purchase this mascara at a decent cost? Whether online or instore- i reside in lower mainland BC, Canada.

on 3/20/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my HG mascara, hands down. It defines and lengthens my stiff Asian lashes really well. Doesn't do much for volume--I'll probably have to layer this with another volumizing mascara to get my ideal lashes, but I love the brush head on this. It's not your standard mascara brush--rather, it's like a plastic comb that allows you to reach all your lashes. It lasts all day without flaking or smudging, and comes off easily with cleansing oil (i use boscia's). I got it for about $16, so it's not cheap, but I think it's worth it.

on 2/28/2011 1:57:00 AM

i'm confused, are this and frame plus the same? there's two seperate entries for them but it seems like there's only one product..

on 12/24/2010 11:36:00 PM

first and formost, i ADORE the packaging. its super cutee and lacyy but its black so it maintains a sophisticated look. the wand is kind of weird but one yu start working with itt its amazing aat legnthinging and volumiing because the product gets between each spikee but the spoikes arent rlly close. The formulaa is amazing, it legnthens and separated and volumizes my lashes. I use it for the beach or for workout or even jsut school becausee it doesnt flake. shuare, its harder to take off even compared to lash blast but if you use an oil based formula and try washing it off twice then you should be fine. and remember to not rubb yur lashes or they WILLL fall off. :) other than that, YESS I RECOMMEND THIS COMPLETELY :D

I can't say how much I love this product. You can't ever mess up with this mascara because it doesn't clump at all (no spider legs!), the comb wand separates each lash, and the mascara itself goes on so smooth, it makes your lashes so much longer, especially your bottom lashes! The formula is a little shiny but it doesn't look bad.. it's not too shiny or noticeable anyway. It doesn't flake and it's essentially smudgeproof, which is great for me since I have oily skin, the oils from around my eye area normally smear any kind of eye makeup I have on by the end of the day. The only problem (that's been mentioned many times over) is that it is a bit hard to remove because it's waterproof.. but I dont really have too much of a hard time taking it off (I use Clinique's take the day off makeup remover).. so I don't spend any longer than I usually do removing my makeup at the end of the day with this mascara on. The price for this mascara isn't bad either.. I think it's a steal for what you get! It's like a high end mascara for half the price you would normally pay for one. I think I've found my HG mascara!

Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 3
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 5
Would you buy this product again? yes

hard to remove but its ok!

love the packaging
waterproof, flake proof & smudge proof!

Top Rated Shiseido Products