E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/20/2010 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love these little lip glosses - you can't beat the price, and there is something fun about the clicky pen applicator. This color is a sheer cool pink with a hint of frost. I wear it over pale pink lip pencil and it's "MLBB." The color of these glosses doesn't last long, but the gloss itself (the moisturizing factor) does. These are great glosses for throwing in your purse or beach bag because you won't mind if you lose one. EDIT: I bumped this up to a 4 after using it for a while b/c it is more long-lasting that I thought and also moisturizing. It wears off slowly and protects your lips rather than drying, unlike many glosses.

on 7/9/2010 5:47:00 PM

When I saw this, I thought it looked good, it doesn't taste bad but it's not good either.
It leaks horribly after a day you buy it!!
The color is actually really good, not sticky or anything but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't think this product is worth $1. There is no color and not all that much shine. The packaging leaks and while it does taste good (mint) it isn't strong enough. However, this is a good buy if you want a clicky pen lipgloss case because it is easy to take apart and fill with a different gloss if you don't like the packaging of the different gloss. I tossed it.

on 4/22/2010 10:59:00 PM

At first I thought this looked too sugary pink in the container, but found it to apply pretty sheer. Decent quality gloss, not too sticky, can't beat the price. Needs reapplication after 2-3 hours but that seems to be the norm. Works best on me with lip liner.

on 4/9/2010 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this quite a bit better than the other lip products I have tried from E.L.F. (namely the Super Glossy Lip Shine and the Plumping Lip Glaze). It's a really pretty cold pink. It's not sticky (I don't care what ELF calls it, this is a gloss), and lasts for around two hours. It doesn't irritate my lips or dry them out. A nice gloss for that money. I'll repurchase.

I love the way this color compliments me! Its quite sheer and tingles when you have it on your lips (I didn't expect that at all!) I also love that the color isn't super bright because I can never pull off a decent lipstick color. Good buy for a buck; I'll def buy this one again!

on 2/25/2010 5:57:00 AM

i super love this lip gloss. it's affordable and it smells really minty! and the color is really pretty.

on 2/5/2010 8:08:00 PM

I paid 50 cents for this lip gloss and I feel as though I discovered a great bargain. I love the shape of the applicator ~ it works perfectly to deposit the lip color. I don't mind that the tube is small ~ I wasn't expecting much for a dollar. It provides a minty, tingly, feeling at first ~ didn't notice any scent at all. I have almost gone through the entire container in ten days!

Pink Lemonade is a nice pink w/ the right amount of sparkle. I should have ordered Baby Lips due to my age and coloring. The good thing about the applicator is that it allows us to tone down the color. I think this gloss is a great buy!! When I place my next e.l.f. order, I will try a few more colors...

on 12/30/2009 3:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a nice pink color with a little sparkle goes well with my fair skin. It makes you lips look nice and glossy. I actually even found it a little hydrating. The applicator is a soft and the product goes on smoothly you just simply twist the bottom to load the applicator.

on 11/16/2009 10:06:00 PM

I didn't like this as much as the super glossy lip shine. I think it's because of the packaging and the minty tingle after I apply it on my lips. I rather purchase the super glossy lipshine with my $1