November 22, 2014 | 2109 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Paperbacktripper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I don't think this product is worth $1. There is no color and not all that much shine. The packaging leaks and while it does taste good (mint) it isn't strong enough. However, this is a good buy if you want a clicky pen lipgloss case because it is easy to take apart and fill with a different gloss if you don't like the packaging of the different gloss. I tossed it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

At first I thought this looked too sugary pink in the container, but found it to apply pretty sheer. Decent quality gloss, not too sticky, can't beat the price. Needs reapplication after 2-3 hours but that seems to be the norm. Works best on me with lip liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by BlackJay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this quite a bit better than the other lip products I have tried from E.L.F. (namely the Super Glossy Lip Shine and the Plumping Lip Glaze). It's a really pretty cold pink. It's not sticky (I don't care what ELF calls it, this is a gloss), and lasts for around two hours. It doesn't irritate my lips or dry them out. A nice gloss for that money. I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by LiLLatinaFLava

I love the way this color compliments me! Its quite sheer and tingles when you have it on your lips (I didn't expect that at all!) I also love that the color isn't super bright because I can never pull off a decent lipstick color. Good buy for a buck; I'll def buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by angelmagno

i super love this lip gloss. it's affordable and it smells really minty! and the color is really pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I paid 50 cents for this lip gloss and I feel as though I discovered a great bargain. I love the shape of the applicator ~ it works perfectly to deposit the lip color. I don't mind that the tube is small ~ I wasn't expecting much for a dollar. It provides a minty, tingly, feeling at first ~ didn't notice any scent at all. I have almost gone through the entire container in ten days!

Pink Lemonade is a nice pink w/ the right amount of sparkle. I should have ordered Baby Lips due to my age and coloring. The good thing about the applicator is that it allows us to tone down the color. I think this gloss is a great buy!! When I place my next e.l.f. order, I will try a few more colors...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Pamda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice pink color with a little sparkle goes well with my fair skin. It makes you lips look nice and glossy. I actually even found it a little hydrating. The applicator is a soft and the product goes on smoothly you just simply twist the bottom to load the applicator.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I didn't like this as much as the super glossy lip shine. I think it's because of the packaging and the minty tingle after I apply it on my lips. I rather purchase the super glossy lipshine with my $1

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by cristinalicia

I love this color on me :) I'm really happy with this cheap find!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 5:52:00 AM More reviews by AngelOfDevs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dirt cheap and fun. Nice on its own as a lip gloss type lipstick or over other colors to tame them down a bit or just add to the gloss factor. The color is great on a wide variety of skin tones. Perfect for summer. Downsides are not long lasting and not too much product in the tube but hey it is dirt cheap. I also love the twist up mechanism.