New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

For me, this product is below average. It's very affordable, but the product is just not for me. And when I swatched it on my finger, it looked pigmented, but when I put it on my face, there is no color. I will not repurchase.

on 8/28/2012 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I keep coming back to this. It's oil free, it's a smashing colour, light and flattering but buildable into a very intense brightness if you want. Wears all day, flattering on pretty much anyone, I love the heck out of it. Also, it is seeming to last forever! I've had it for a couple years and I haven't even broken through the palette.

Not to mention that the packaging is great, and easy lift-off lid that never falls off and is easy to put back on without struggling for fit. Boy did they get this one right. I think I'll buy the bronzer too (for contouring, as a reviewer suggested!).

on 7/7/2012 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a great warmish pink blush. It is not very pigmented when you try and swatch it with your finger, but on the cheeks the colour really shows nicely. I will repurchase.

on 5/18/2012 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, I would buy this blush again. This is so easy to wear. It's not OTT, not too pink, not too sparkly on my 51-year old cheeks, and goes on smoother than some of the more expensive blushes I have. This blush has the same consistency and texture as the R&R blushes I own and it wears just as well for a major fraction of the price. This is my go to blush when I'm in a hurry: TM, mascara, this blush, and gloss and I'm OTD.

on 5/10/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a wonderful peachy-pink color, pigmented very well. You can lightly dust your face for a glow or build color for a more dramatic look. It didn't break me out at alll, and helped my skin look more radiant. Because of the bronze tones in it, everybody was saying how great I looked and were asking if I went tanning. Like everyone else said, the packaging is flimsy but that doesn't matter if you keep it in your bathroom. Either way, love love love this blush, and for only about $5, why not give it a chance?

on 4/21/2012 10:48:00 PM

Amazing color. It's like a really pretty pink barbie color. It defiantly pops out on my pale skin unlike some other blushes I've tried. I love how the it's so good for so cheap too. It's amazing I'm totally gonna get it again.

on 4/20/2012 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Within this powder, there are a mosaic of nude-pink, deep rose, tan, and coral-pink shades of color all interwoven together. They do contain slight shimmers in them. And, when they are swirled all together (my brush of choice is a stippling brush), they give off a light, very peachy-pink glow to my cheeks.

This blush is very affordabe (costs less than $5). Whenever I see this product in-stock (at any of my local Wal-Mart stores), I do stock up on it. It is one of the best cheaper end blushes that is available in the drugstores today.

The packaging that it comes in certainly isn't the best. Which is why, you definitely have to be very careful with the handling of it. This is simply a minor con and will certainly never keep me from continuing to buy it.

on 3/20/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This is my go-to blush. I have tried so many different blushes, but I haven't found one that at looks as natural as this. It goes on beautifully, a subtle pink that isn't too bright or shimmery. My mom actually picked this up for me, and I wasn't super excited to try it but I guess she really knows best!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice pale pink when mixed together.It can be a bit powdery but given the quality I can deal with that.It goes on easily and they look so natural on.
The difference between this and kaleidoscope that the second one is a medium pink where as the first is just a light pink.
Foe the price I certainly think that it is worth a try

I had one of these last year and I loved it so much! It was so smooth and silky, and really added a nice glow to my cheeks. However, it shatters pretty easily. I dropped it, and each mosaic piece separated from each other, and it became loose powder, not that I minded.
I think my mom thought it was ruined so she threw it away, because I can't find it anymore. I got kind of pissed off about it, but haven't confronted her yet. :D
Buy this, and you'll love it forever.

Top Rated New York Color Products