December 20, 2014 | 1700 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lycra Wear (All Shades)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love rimmel nailpolish!
It goes smoothe, dries quickly, holds up really well, it s easy to apply. The colors are nice.Sure the color fades away, and chips, but after a reasonable time ( in my case, 4-5 days- which is great! My job requires lots of handwashing with some harsh detergents). I still have some colors bought last year, and , yay!, they are still easy to apply, same thin formula!
I think the polish is really great, and it s also quite cheap!
Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by sistersarah

I have this in 366 beige. I like neutrals. It went on very smooth and dried quickly. Usually I do one coat at night before bed and do another the next day because polishes take so long to dry. But with this one I managed to do two coats before bed and they're already dry. Will buy in other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by GryphonLovesLipstick

Really great polish. In general, I love the brush on all Rimmel nail polishes. Not everyone will agree with me, but I find that the size and flat shape conforms well to the shape of the nail and is very easy to control. This particular polish makes it even better. It has a thin, very smooth, even consistency that does not get thick or gloppy as you use it. And it really does last beautifully. It just seems to cling to my nails and reinforce them, even without a topcoat. I particularly like to wear this when I'm growing my nails out a bit longer. Pretty colors and can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by les33cochons

love.
i have it in blood red. the first time i wore it, it rocketed to treasured status. it didn't last 10 days on me, but nothing does. the name is misleading, though. it's not blood red at all; it's a shimmery, bright, red that skews a tad pinkish- it's not a true red on me. but it's gorg nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by LolaBrw

I was given this polish in the color "Speed Dating" in a little gift basket awhile ago. I never wore it, perhaps because it was just a drugstore brand polish (yeah I kinda wrote it off as cheapo), but I discovered it yesterday when I was digging through my polish supply and laughed at the "Speed Dating" and thought why not! I applied 1 coat and wasn't impressed the color but the polish itself went on nicely. Then I applied a second coat and Wow! I'm really loving this color! It's not red, but not pink, I would say it's a raspberry-ish color with bit of shimmer. Even though I had to apply more than 1 coat, I really like the polish and will soon venture out to look at some other colors

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG drugstore nailpolish! I own Sweet heart, which is a really fun barbie pink. The coats went on evenly and there were no nasty air bubbles that formed. The formula promises up to 10 days of prefect nail colour, but I could start to see it wearing off in about 5 days. However, I still think it's very durable (even without a top coat) compared to other drugstore polishes! Best part is they're only 1.99-2.99 CND at drugstores!! My only complaint is the small colour choice, but other than that I'm definitely going to be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the 363 milk chocolate. for the shade, i rly like it. it's like a pinkish nude color, no shimmer, good for everyday hand-use nail polish. a lil bit rose pink actually. but what i hate about it is that the polish is not consistent. it's washed away after taking shower so easily. i'll try put top coat on it next time and see if there will be any change.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by maggsmakeup

i loove this nail polish. although it's not the BEST drugstore nail polish, i do like it a lot! i got it at cvs for 75% off, this totaled to $0.87! It was such a steal, i haddd to get it. so i got it in 305 cashmere, it's a nude pink mauve color with really fine glitters. it's gorgeous! i love it for the price, color selection, and quality! i recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by bwonggg

I got this in 442 FRENCH ROSE, and it's a pinkish nude colour. SO PRETTY. my favourite polish ever!! it looks really good! The shine fades after 3 or so days, but the colour lasts a long time if you don't scratch it off. The best part is that you don't even need a top or base coat. 1 coat will do! There are many shades to choose from also, which is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by NailPolishAddict9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this in "Vintage" it's a pale pink color with a little sparkle. It's a very pretty color, I'll give it that. Application was easy as well, but it doesn't even last a day on me. I was disappointed.

Edit:: I gave this to my mom, and most polishes don't last a day on her, and this one has last 3 days so far. I gave it another lipstick for that reason.