July 31, 2014 | 1010 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If youíre a fan of citrusy- fresh scents, check this out. It reminds of Burberry Brit. The price is fairly reasonable for a designer EDP and I really like the bottle. I got this as a sample with a Sephora order which worked out well since I had my eye on it for a while. I like this scent and I think its non-offensive. However, I canít justify purchasing since I donít think that I would reach for it that often. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by JoannaHollyx

Absolutely adore this perfume!! It's by far my favourite, I have sweet floral scents for the day and then use this one at night if I'm going out. It's a very sexy spicy smell. Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by christina001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This perfume and myself can be described by two words - deepest love. :) This is one of the most perfect scents for me - it is citrus-y (orange, to be exact), but unlike Hugo Boss Orange it has a darkness to it that is nicely captured by the bottle and advertisement artwork. It is a very dark, mysterious perfume. I think it is not overly feminine, it has some androgyny to me, too. (Although I think there are masculine and feminine versions of this one.)

I use it in the winter, mostly, and for evenings. Just now in summer I crave it from time to time, but not as my usual summer perfume. I am thinking about buying the Code Summer version. It's been criticized for being uninnovative - a simple watering down of the regular one. I must say since the original one is "perfection" to me, and it is just a little heavy for everyday in summer for me, this sounds like a good idea to me.

This perfume gets me many, many compliments also, by men and women alike. The hubby loves it, my (picky) Mom keeps repurchasing it. And aside DKNY woman and Kenzo Flower this is one of the few perfumes I keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Third bottle of this one I use this as my fall perfume I adore it very warm and it melds nice with my skin a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Alluring, but with a certain fresh crispness. Like it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't remember why I bought this. To me, this is very similar to Gucci Guilty. There is a "hot" element to it. No doubt some kind of pepper. I do not like this or Guilty. I want to smell soft, pretty, feminine, inviting. Not like I just ate some spicy food. That's not to say this is a loud, in your face fragrance. It's not. And it doesn't linger that long. I just don't like what it is while it is around. For the record, my favorite scents are DG Light Blue, Amazing Grace, and Angel..but only on a cold winter's day. Code just doesn't do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

Smelling this out of the bottle, I never really liked it but when I actually put it on my skin I loved it for the Winter/Fall. It's beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great night parfume.. Beautiful bottle.

The smell is very, very nice. It's deep but still easy to wear. I've on my 2nd bottle and I use it once in a while - one of my friends love this on me, so everytime I'm out with him I wear it :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by jstlouis1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this scent! I got tired of my Halle perfume, and I decided to give this a try. It is very sexy and confident scent, perfect for an evening out or dates. I love the design of the bottle as well! It can be very strong, so 2 sprays on the wrists is usually all I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jennybaby911

I LOVE this fragrance! It has the best smell ever! A very young sexy and alluring smell, every time that I have worn this out to a party or during the day, people have complimented me on it. I ran out of this product before and my boyfriend noticed that I wasn't wearing it, and that he missed the smell of it!! Definitely give it a try!