Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%) , Octinoxate (2%) Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Water (eau), Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides

I am surprised by the negative reviews of this product on here. I really like it. It has an amazing creamy texture that covers well but does not feel heavy or mask like. It does not settle into lines and gives my skin a nice glow. My skin is prone to breakouts and I have not experienced any while using this product (I have been using it a couple of weeks). It smells strong but I like the odor (tangerines) and it disappears quickly.

I am not 100% into the color I bought (Classic Beige 130) especially now that summer is here. It is a little too light and ashy for my medium olive skin tone but since this blends well, I still use it and feel like it looks natural with a bronzer. I will probably try a different color next time. In the long run, if I cannot find the right color it may be a deal breaker. Still I think this product is worth a shot. It feels and looks amazing on your skin and is a great price.

I think it is a great product.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Well I made a mistake when I bought this. That mistake was also buying concealer, which I have never needed with this foundation! It's still a light to medium coverage foundation, but it blends everything so well I have yet to use concealer. I consider myself a make-up snob. Drugstore make-up is never an option for me. But I've been on a BB kick and had no foundations, so I grabbed this one at CVS since it was 50% off, I liked that it was oil-free, non-comedogenic, and had Olay peptides. Olay is one of the few drugstore brands I'll ever trust. I still like those things but here's a full list of pros:
1 Does NOT build up around pores or wrinkles. I'm 23 but I feel like my make-up makes me look 43 sometimes, the way it emphasizes my wrinkles by the end of the day. This doesn't do that, at all!
2 Colors, there are so many, they all blend well, and I love that some of the fairer shades have warmer undertones.
3 The radiance! I know it's in the name, but it really does make your skin glow without being shiny.
4 Coverage - I don't need concealer on blemishes, this covers so well. It also evens out my little redness.
5 Doesn't get greasy and lasts all day.
6 The pump is AMAZING
7 Doesn't break my super sensitive skin out. At all.
Cons:
1 It does oxidize to a warmer pinker/oranger color without powder. With powder, it was fine.
2 It feels a little funny to touch, almost tacky or sticky. Once again, with powder, not noticeable.
3. Feels a little heavy for the medium coverage.
4. Not really buildable, I haven't yet had a blemish that this foundation wouldn't blend or cover, but if someone has more significant redness than I do, I don't know if it would work.
You should wear powder over your foundation, so my cons are minor, but as someone who doesn't always have time for a powder application, it's a little annoying.
I wear 115 Natural Ivory and apply one large pump over my entire face with a synthetic, curved foundation brush. I'll definitely buy it again.

on 5/12/2013 11:26:00 PM

This did not work for me cause my skin tends to hate anything with a radiant finish. It's to bad cause it looked so lovely on my friend! I'd recommend this for normal to dry skinned girls. Love the packaging and love how it looks on other people!

on 4/28/2013 12:39:00 AM

This foundation really reminds so much of the fragrance free foundation CG discontinued in the Clean makeup line. Frankly, I'm not sure I can find any difference. I am using the same Natural Ivory shade, and I compared it with the discontinued Clean makeup; the shades were exactly the same, as well as the texture.
This makeup moisturizes well, and the coverage is medium. The makeup itself seems very thin when you pump it from the bottle, but don't let that fool you! It really helps my lines, and with a little powder gives a very wonderful finish. If you like the fragrance free Cover Girl makeup that is reviewed on here, with very good ratings - you might like this:)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I did not like this product. I am not a big fan of Cover Girl but after reading all the great reviews for this product, I had to try it. The colors were very pink and none came close to matching my fair, olive skin. This is pretty typical of CV to me. I have never found a shade that came close to matching my skin. The shades lean toward chalky and pink.
The closest was an Ivory shade and it was too pale and gave my skin an ashy looking cast. The formula was thick and went on nicely but set to a dull sheen. It also made my face look bumpy. Perhaps it filled in my pores like Bondo. I don't have any bumps on my face. I am also no a fan of the cloying scent that was a bit lemon with a hint of green tea scent.
The only redeeming features of this product were the pump top and the moderate to full coverage. I would not buy this product as I don't want to look like I am wearing an colored bumpy mask on my face. I also would not recommend this product.

on 1/17/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Pros: Moisturizing, line smoothing, evens skin tone, buffs imperfections, feels great on the skin.
Cons: Changes color, darkens, low spf.
It would be perfect if they fixed the cons, errrr.

on 9/5/2012 2:11:00 PM

Having used many foundations over the years, this is one of the few I've purchased multiple times. I use 135 and a combination of 140. More toward the 140 larger full pump plunge in the summer (warmer/darker tone). Not often do people comment on my foundation but say "really, it's not that I'm noticing it, it's just it look very natural and even toned, moisturized but not shiny." A compliment. Honest. ;-) No fragrance. Lasting long on the face. Looks good from the undereyes all the way down to a nice blend out on the neck. Love the light texture but medium coverage. Really evens skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't usually expect too much from cover girl, but this foundation really is great. The texture itself doesn't feel the way other foundations do. It's as if you're applying a face cream or moisturizer instead of a foundation. It is not sticky or wet, and blends beautifully. I would definitely recommend this to people who cannot go out and buy expensive makeup brands. This one does the trick for a reasonable price. Love love love love.

on 8/19/2012 8:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product was great.. EXCEPT FOR THE SMELL. It has a heavy scent that made me feel icky while applying it. The smell does go away but I just really hated it initially. The coverage is great, thought. "Classic Ivory" is a slightly darker in this formula than in the other CG foundation products, so be aware of that. It's a bit heavier/thicker than, say, the CG Clean foundation. It did look good on my skin but was just heavier than I usually like. If fragrance doesn't bother you and you want really good coverage, go for it!

on 8/15/2012 4:37:00 PM

I have no idea how other people are applying this foundation, but I find it nearly impossible to apply a thin layer. Way too heavy texture, and looks very unnatural. No go for me