October 21, 2014 | 2121 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Sculpt

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Squalid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now here's a lovely foundation. I'm pale as a sheet (around NC10) so the lightest shade is a tad too dark for me, but I apply it sparingly in the T-zone and on my cheeks and then set it with a really fair, semi-matte mineral foundation. This creates the most flawless base I've ever worn, like porcelain! It stays put all night too, without touch ups.

I can imagine people with oilier skin having a problem with the staying power because of the dewiness, but it's perfect for me who feel like a desert. Haha. My skin often looks a bit dull, but it looks a lot healthier when I'm wearing this. The scent is gorgeous too, a perfume-y luxurious smell that disappears right after application. Feels fancy!

Then of course - it's quite expensive. But I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by lemonpopper

This foundation is really nice and feels so soft and smooth on my skin, it blends really well and gives medium-full coverage (it's build-able). It makes my skin look great, and it looks really natural if I only use a little. This is far too expensive for me so I probably won't be repurchasing, but I'd be more than happy to have someone gift this to me. It also matches well with the dior sculpt concealer with the nice wand applicator I like.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by farouha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great foundation esp for dry skin but not enough colour selection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by princessc1717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite foundation. I love the consistency and it does not take much foundation to cover major problem areas on your face. I have areas that tend to get red and inevitably by the end of the day my old foundation would wear off and my redness would show through. Not the case here. It is thick and creamy but goes on so smooth and does not feel like you are wearing a heavy amount of makeup. I would recommend any of the dior foundations as I have tried three of them and they have all been worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have to admit the first day I wore this I thought I didn't like it, mainly because the color- linen has a tiny amount of grayish tone in it which doesn't suit me. But I have been wearing this for about a week and when I catch my skin in a mirror, I glow in an unexplainable way. I like the way it moisturizes and I think this will be good for winter months. It isn't a makeup for oily skin, it was really meant for dry skin. this covers even better the shu's face architect cream !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a terrible, terrible, terrible foundation!!! The only thing I liked was the pump...
It goes away
It smears
Show patches of dry skin
Go into fine lines
Bad color selection
I don't know why, but this thing showed all my pores more visible! :S
Definitly DON'T BUY IT!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by royak1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

definitely not to be used if you got oily skin,otherwise its a good foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ive tried roughly 5 dior foundations in the past, hoping that paying for a big brand name pays off, but so far ive found there foundations ridiculous, the sales reps not listening, just wanting to muscle you into a sale and the formulas are terrible. And this trend continues into this foundation, i honestly dont know why i keep going back, all the packing for diors foundations are beautiful, the pump is a good addition that some brands ignore, like clinique, but the foundation itself was a nightmare, it sunk into everypore, defined dry skin patches and started to slide off within a few hours, not to mention, the colour choice picked for me was way too dark.
I hated this so much.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by greytgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After telling the sale rep. I had combination skin she chose Sculpt. I had a very difficult time blending the foundation. It filled my pores, and looked like I had pits in my face. I've never had this happen before. I finally had to use a makeup sponge which took some of it off my face. I think it made my face look oily, and didn't last very long that day. I paid $65 and it's going back.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by shezwack

I have high standards when it comes to foundation, and this one is actually pretty good. It is a medium coverage, and I set it with either a mac powder or napoleon camera finish. It has pretty good staying power, although will stay on alot longer with concealer and powder. I suppose it is more of a thicker foundation, but if you apply it with a foundation brush I get a good flawless texture and doesn't look like its just sitting on top of my skin. It is very expensive. I believe I payed $80 for mine, but i use it pretty often and has lasted a long time.