Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 3/18/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Used it only one time. The second i left the shower i broke out in a rash. The smell also made me nauseous .

on 1/29/2013 10:08:00 PM

Love this. Dove will never let me down

on 1/28/2013 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Feels moisturizing and smells nice. I do notice a slight difference in the spots I do not use this on when out of the shower- I find the most moisturizing in shower are oil type body washes, however, I'd re-purchase this.

on 1/22/2013 9:09:00 AM

I didn't find this moisturizing at all. Didn't mind the scent, just didn't do anything for my flaky, chapped, Canadian winter skin.

on 1/22/2013 6:56:00 AM

This lathers really well. My skin feels hydrated after using thing. The smell is nice, its very mild and wont clash with your perfume

on 1/16/2013 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love it! Very moisturizing, smells great and lathers well!
Staple shower product for me!

on 12/31/2012 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Good moisturizing body wash like olay, feels like washing with lotion, especially when used with dove beauty bar; average price, lid breaks off easily and bottle is top heavy, so it falls over in the shower. i'll buy it again.

on 11/19/2012 7:54:00 AM

This body wash is absolutely refreshing. The soothing fragrance lifts my spirits almost instantly after each shower. The sweet fragrance lingers on almost throughout the day keeping me totally fresh and sweet smelling. It cleanses my skin so well that my skin glows with good health.

on 11/8/2012 6:31:00 PM

This is a thick shower gel that lathers well, but not as much as a lighter shower gel. I got this in Original, but I have to say I smelled the others and all the smells are subtle, not too sweet nor too overwhelming. Overall, this is great.

on 10/21/2012 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I like this body wash. While the formula is pretty thick and didn't foam up as much as I would like, it left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and lightly scented. It even took away the rough skin I had on my elbows and ankles. The smell is very clean and delicate. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a simple body wash for everyday use that doesn't have an overpowering scent and moisturizes skin well.