Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

Luxuriously creamy feel and does leave my skin less parched post-shower. Smells soft, feminine and clean but does not linger. This is like the classic Dove bar reincarnated in creamy body wash form. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I absolutely love this body wash! I like body washes that lather really well. I don't know I guess it makes me feel like it works better when there's more of a lather. I enjoy the scent and I do feel like this hydrates my skin. I have rather dry skin on my legs and I feel like this helps my legs feel softer and smoother. I'm on my second bottle already.

I bought this after my dermatologist encouraged me to buy it for my extremely dry and irritated skin. It is very hard for me to shave my legs because they are so sensitive and get extremely irritated with bumps and rashes. This deep moisture body wash has helped so much when shaving and my legs are silky smooth after without any cuts. I highly recommended this to those with sensitive skin prone to dryness and irritation.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nah, not for me. I didn't find this moisturizing at all. I still had to use a good moisturizer post-shower. I didn't like the scent, finding it kind of medicinal/soapy smelling. Yes, I know it's soap but I guess I'm used to fragrant products that smell a whole lot better. This just smelled like plain old soap. As far as lathering, it didn't make the cut too well either. Will not be in the market for this ever again. Too common with nothing special to it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Used it only one time. The second i left the shower i broke out in a rash. The smell also made me nauseous .

Love this. Dove will never let me down

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Feels moisturizing and smells nice. I do notice a slight difference in the spots I do not use this on when out of the shower- I find the most moisturizing in shower are oil type body washes, however, I'd re-purchase this.

I didn't find this moisturizing at all. Didn't mind the scent, just didn't do anything for my flaky, chapped, Canadian winter skin.

This lathers really well. My skin feels hydrated after using thing. The smell is nice, its very mild and wont clash with your perfume

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love it! Very moisturizing, smells great and lathers well!
Staple shower product for me!