December 19, 2014 | 1275 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sensiluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im an NC45 for reference.
Twig is one of those awesome go-to everyday type of colors.
I would had given it a 5, but Mac Cosmo has my heart!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by SPerk

I love this lipstick! It is my new everyday, go-to, HG lippie! I go natural with my makeup every day and this definitely compliments my look! I'm NW15 (by choice, I can get really tan in the summer, sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen!) brown hair and eyes, and my lips are naturally medium/dark pink. So this shade is seriously MLBB. When I was contemplating going to get this color I was afraid it would be to bold for my tone. Before I tried it on the first time I had my MA pull Kinda Sexy and Hug Me just in case bc they are both similar but lighter color wise. But they were not needed! As soon as Twig hit my lips I knew it was the one. I always wear balm under lipstick so I wouldn't really know if it is drying. It is Satin but I love that it looks Matte! I will never let myself run out of this product. I would recommend this to anyone going for a great natural lip look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

This is the perfect MLBB color for me. A bit drying tho so i put loads of lip balm before applying. Will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love Twig. There's nothing like it. I think the color must look really different depending on who's wearing it, because some reviews said this looks "orange-y" and I don't get that effect at all. On me, this looks more pink than anything but has a definite brown undertone. It's probably the most natural-looking lipstick I've had - my lips are more pigmented, so Twig just adds a beautiful pop of color. Perfect for work and everyday wear. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by JennifeRx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! Got this as a Back 2 Mac (SA at Macy's helped me choose) and I'm really satisfied with my choice. I normally wear bold lip colors, so much that people consider that my signature look-a bold red lip, or fuchsia, etc. I wanted something that was more "neutral" but not nude and not boring. My lips are pretty pigmented and I'm fair skinned, so I cannot wear shades like Creme d' Nude, Angel, etc. I can *just* pull off Creme Cup. Twig is better for me because it's deeper, more pink, more pigmented and doesn't make me look washed out. I would describe it as a pinkish, mauvey brown. A sort of MLBB shade. It's very classy and rich looking, has great lasting power and I love the smooth texture. I am finding that it looks great with a number of different looks, and surprisingly, can even stand in for red lipstick if I happen to be wearing an outfit that I'd normally pair with red lipstick. It also lends itself to a purple makeup look. If you like Creme in My Coffee (another gorgeous Mac pinky brown,) you would probably also love Twig. I find myself reaching for Twig quite often and would most certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love Twig! I wonder why it took me so long to get this color but its lovely. I am an NC20 and I love wearing this lipstick with bronze and warm brown eye shadow looks.I recommend this to anyone with light olive skin, its a very pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by laurelrose

It's a great color..almost nude but a bit more pink...
I bought it for my mum but when I wore it I loved it and after a couple of days bought another one for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by jamster86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this shade to replace captive as my everyday wear, only because captive is quite pink and doesnt go with all outfits. This shade is a little more nude/brown but still pink enough to be pretty and feminine. Gorgeous MAC satin finish, lasts for hours at work and looks sophisticated - it adds colour to the face without being overpowering. I would definitely recommend this for work/daytime wear, its a gorgeous shade and gives you a real lift. I also imagine this shade would look nice on most skintones. Perfect!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by lnielsen22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What happened to this color? I used to wear this in my 20's and loved it back then because it was so natural looking. It was a brownish pink that made my lips look fuller and I could wear it every day. 15 years later I buy it, surprised MAC is still making it, and it's now a red brown on me and really dark. I have too many red lipsticks already that I don't wear. I didn't need another one. I swear they changed the color formula because this color did not used to be so blah red brown and dark. I'm going to take it back. What a bummer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rakk87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Twig after reading soo many awesome reviews on the perfect nude, etc, but I don't really find it to be nude at all. It's more of a brownish-pink, and if you're not very daring with your lips like me, it can be too much at first. I am NC30 and was turned off at first, but decided to just purchase it and let it grow on me, and it has. I wear it weekly, and line it with a MAC Pro Longwear lip liner in Staunchly Stylish.