C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

I absolutely love this stuff. I have been using it for a few years now and always have a tube of one of the C O Bigelow lippies in my pocket. So refreshing and moisturizing. Funny that I now have all of my friends using it too. They also make tinted ones which are great too. I will never stop buying these. Regular price is $7.70 at Bath and Body Works or C.O. Bigelow, but Bath and Body Works always has them on sale buy 2 get 1 free. Also watch for the holiday and summer ones every year!

The best lip gloss in the WORLD. It's so minty and delicious :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product makes my breath smell so good! i put it on and after a while my friends told me my lips smelled like chocolate mint cookies! the packaging is cute and sanitary! squeezy tubes are the most sanitary lip glosses!. (: i got mine for 7.50 at bath and body works totally worth it and its amazing! it gives my lips a pleasant tingly feeling. its glossy but it wont last for long but its totally fine with me (: i just like reapplying. i have one with me all the time one in my makeup bag, one at home, everywhere! i will repurchase after i finish the majority of my glosses!

I am pleasantly surprised that I love this! I received this in a swap and hesitated trying it for quite awhile. I've experienced major drying of my lips from some products containing peppermint oil. I was just sure that this would have the same effect. But it didn't dry them out one bit! Quite the opposite-it felt very nice and moisturizing. The product stayed on my lips a decent amount of time and there's no disputing that the fresh minty taste is a winner in my book. Great little lipgloss and I would definitely purchase another when this runs out.

AMAZING. But extremely minty so if you don't like that or are sensitive to fragrance and stuff this might be a miss for you. It tastes so good, haha. Very glossy but it does what it says.

Staying power is horrible, dries out my lips, and i hate the tube. I like the root beer flavored one but i have not been able to find it again. I dislike all the other flavors... Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Love it, love it, love it!!! Keep some at the office, in the car, in my purse, on my dresser, everywhere. My SO calls it his "dessert". LOL!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have chronically chapped lips and love this line. The Rose Shimmer is my favorite of the color tints, but all of the Ultra Mentha products are great. My only complaint is that they wear off quickly, but the pros far out weight the cons.

Like the previous reviewer stated, Burt Bees has nothing on this stuff! Not only does this feel tingly, it tastes like spearmint as well! Whenever I put some on, I can't help but remember chewing Wrigley's gum as a child. It moisturizes and inexpensive. Keeps my lips looking supple so this will be another staple in my make-up kit. In fact, I'm planning to buy Cinnamint soon. Will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I love this mascara it works so well & really moisturizes your lips. I love the minty smell & taste, & a tube of this lasts forever.

Recommended for Medium Skin