April 21, 2014 | 1394 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by ilyvivimouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nars madly has been on my shopping list for a very long time and yesterday I finally gave in and purchased it. Before I buy any cosmetic products, especially high-end I would always read reviews and look at swatches online. When I found out that xteeener owns this blush I knew that I got to have it because anything she likes I have to own. Nars describes this blush to be a seashell pink, but to me I think itís more of a brownish blush with a hint of pink. I think this product acts like a bronzer and a blush in one and itís perfect for the summer time. I have to be honest I do love the colour and application, but this blush is definitely more powdery than any other Nars blush I own, therefore Iím giving it a three out of five.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

This is one of those blushes where it truly adapts to your skin (for me anyway). I've got medium/olive undertones NC40 and this blush really warms up my face giving me that naturally flushed look. I applied it in the morning without thinking too much about it and during the day I went to the bathroom and was very surpised to see that the colour had somewhat changed - in a good way - to really suit me.Its not overly pink or brown. Its a mix between a blush and bronzer, I don't normally use bronzer so this is kind of a halfway bronzer. Its a good blush to use if you're going for a simple natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore NARS blushes, I own many and will buy them again and again. Quality is certainly not my issue. However, this colour did not work for me. I am very very pink based pale, with freckles. It looked muddy on me. It was quite disappointing, but I was able to gift to my friend who is Chinese, and it looks glowy and beautiful on her. I am reluctant to be critical of my beloved NARS blushes, but pale pinky types beware.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by lieselforshort

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know a lot of people rave about Nars Orgasm blush, but I don't really care for it that much. I do however, LOVE Madly. I feel like it gives me a little bronzy glow even though it's right after winter and I'm as pale as a certain sparkly vampire. It's so flattering and lasts a long time! Its a little on the pricey side, but it's definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by estoker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So I'm glad to have the pan I have, but I don't think I'd go back for more. Madly is sort of like Zen for people with really light skin, and it doesn't get muddy or streaky. It looks bronzy and has slight rose undertones. It's wearable, especially if you're going for a summery look, but is very low on shimmer and glimmer, so definitely go the Luster route if you're going for that. All in all, it's a good pick if you're going for a more matte, bronze look, but definitely apply with a light hand and don't expect a lot of summery luminescence.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Mrquin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I love all of NARS products, particularly, the blush. However, I am often very nervous about wearing colors that are too bright. I prefer less pink colors, more brown or coral. This color appears as a coral/bronzer shade on me. It has gotten me several compliments, and it gives you a great color on your cheeks without it being obvious to everyone that you have on blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

I really like this. I've always worn pink blushes despite my noticeable pink undertones (doh!) but the SA suggested I try a peachy colour instead and I think it looks much better. I wear it every day and would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love the shade! gives rosy cheeks without making you look too pink (I am NC30 for reference), lasts all day and goes on nicely, and the price isn't bad either. will definitely buy another as my current one is nearly finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by sierra7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Lovely everyday blush. This surprised me because it shows up peachy-pink on me, kind of how I would expect Nars Deep Throat to (haven't tried DT so I can't strictly compare). Gives me a natural, tanned, healthy glow. Texture is impeccable as Nars blushes always are. I like to pair it with Mac Pleasureseeker on the lips. I'm NC30-35 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

i'm and nc37-nc40,depending on the season. this blush is a perfect staple for me.it's subtle and pretty.very versatile