NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 4/14/2013 10:30:00 AM

Perfect color bronzer+blush. This is a sheer blush, with a complex hint of pink and bronze. I use this for contouring and bronzing because the slight pink in it gives it some depth. Nars blushes last forever..I'm never without this and Nico. Two great things to have with you any skin color.

on 2/11/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a tough review for me to write. Usually when I'm on the fence about a blush it means it just doesn't work on me. I received this in a swap, and was really excited about it because I've started getting into nude/bronzey blushes. This is a rosey bronze color which reminds me of a more bronzey GA #10 and a more rosey Benefit Dallas (I own both). I also own Sue Devitt Koh Samui, which is much lighter and sheer than Madly. Madly has a sheen to it (not glitter), but the sheen is gorgeous and definitely adds to the "glow" factor that Madly gives. Now for the bad part: Unfortunately, on my NC20 skin this just does not work. Even if applied lightly it looks muddy, and like other Nars blushes it tends to fade patchily throughout the day leaving me with a patchy bronzey mess on my cheeks. I have combo skin so this may be a contributing factor. Worst of all, I have acne scarring on my cheeks which I have to cover with concealer. Madly makes my acne look 10x worse. The brick rose color combined with the shine just makes my acne stand out (and it's not even that bad!). I've had to stop wearing GA 10 because of this same reason. I also tried Madly as a bronzer, which looks ok, but I think Benefit Dallas works better as a bronzer. I'm disappointed because I've seen this look AMAZING on darker skin tones and it just didn't work on my pasty acne scarred cheeks : ( I will be keeping this though because I truly believe when I get a little tanner and when my acne scars lighten up madly will look divine. Until then, this will sit in the drawer unloved : ( I recommend trying this one on first it can be tricky.

on 1/20/2013 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this blush! Def HG status for me. It actually works as a bronzer/blush on my skin which I love! Gives me a nice healthy sunkissed glow. Reminds me a little of Mac Warm Soul blush.

on 12/28/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I wanted to like this so much. Lately, I've been into nude blushes. I swatched this in a Sephora and liked it. Unfortunately, at home the next day was a different story. This just looked muddy on me. Kind of like my cheeks were dirty. I'll have to take this back.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a perfect peachy/rosy/bronzed nude blush. It goes with any eyelook and looks fab with rose gold highlighter (I use Elizabeth Arden Rose Illumination). For reference I'm NC20-25 half Asian.

on 8/19/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am so in love with this blush. I use it all the time as it is so versatile: with a bold lip color or to accentuate a nude/natural look. It lasts a decent amount of time on my cheeks and the shimmer is so elegant and not overpowering.

on 8/13/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush! The color, which looks very uninspiring in the pan, is a sparkly bronze with a peach/rosy tone that makes it the perfect one-step blush-bronzer mix (for pale people at least). I am able to use it on the apples of my cheeks like a blush, and also with a light hand bring it up to my temples like a bronzer (it would not be good to contour with though because it isn't matte). Anyways, this gives me a nice sun-kissed glow that lasts all day on my oily complexion, without making my fair skin look dirty or accentuating my pores with glitter.

Nars madly has been on my shopping list for a very long time and yesterday I finally gave in and purchased it. Before I buy any cosmetic products, especially high-end I would always read reviews and look at swatches online. When I found out that xteeener owns this blush I knew that I got to have it because anything she likes I have to own. Nars describes this blush to be a seashell pink, but to me I think itís more of a brownish blush with a hint of pink. I think this product acts like a bronzer and a blush in one and itís perfect for the summer time. I have to be honest I do love the colour and application, but this blush is definitely more powdery than any other Nars blush I own, therefore Iím giving it a three out of five.

on 6/4/2012 9:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of those blushes where it truly adapts to your skin (for me anyway). I've got medium/olive undertones NC40 and this blush really warms up my face giving me that naturally flushed look. I applied it in the morning without thinking too much about it and during the day I went to the bathroom and was very surpised to see that the colour had somewhat changed - in a good way - to really suit me.Its not overly pink or brown. Its a mix between a blush and bronzer, I don't normally use bronzer so this is kind of a halfway bronzer. Its a good blush to use if you're going for a simple natural look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I adore NARS blushes, I own many and will buy them again and again. Quality is certainly not my issue. However, this colour did not work for me. I am very very pink based pale, with freckles. It looked muddy on me. It was quite disappointing, but I was able to gift to my friend who is Chinese, and it looks glowy and beautiful on her. I am reluctant to be critical of my beloved NARS blushes, but pale pinky types beware.

Popular Blush Products