April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Bath Treatments - Avon - Skin So Soft Bath Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Someone sprayed this on me saying it would ward off the mosquitoes but they just kept biting. I liked the smellafter the 1st spray abd decided to buy it but after just hours of using it on my body the smell started to turn into this bug repellent stench. I stopped using it after that. It has this MAC Studiofix+ texture to it that I like. Other than that it's not something could stomach. To the back of the drawer it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by evange

I like the smell. It's mild and powdery, a very clean smell IMO.

moisturizes better than lotion, and you dont have to rub ice cold cream on yourself right after getting out of a hot bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree that the smell is awful but all you have to do is add some essential oil drops (quite a few) to make it smell great. I love jasmine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 7:22:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

Great for moisturizing, pleasant scent, and if you live in humid places or camp a lot, it's also a fantastic mosquito repellent!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by pblackstone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everytime I moved or lost a bottle, had to order another one. The smell is not fem. so as a guy, I can use it, and not smell like a girl. Just a small amout will do, I like the spary. Just remember that a dab will do. I also like the fact that I can be used for other things such as removing labels/sticker. Grew up in Alabama so as a kid - playing outside everyone of us kids were rubbed down by our mothers... LOL..

Price is ok. Packaging is good, Just remember to clean the tub after using in bath/shower combo... will make taking shower like ice skating.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found the smell of this so disgusting that I would not buy it again. It's a weird musty smell that is really unpleasant. I would have rated this a 1 but it does make the skin very soft and smooth so I felt this made it worth a 2.

Pity about the smell - if they would only change the fragrance it could be a really good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by shadow78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy SSS Original. People either love the scent or hate it. I'm one who happens to love it. It makes me reminisce about the camping trips I used to take with my family when I was a kid, where we'd use this as mosquito repellent. I love how soft it makes my skin feel and also the fabulous glow I have when I use it. And the price is cheap, especially when it goes on sale (which is very often). I just bought a 16 oz. bottle of the SSS bath oil for under $7.00, which I plan on using to fill up the bath oil spray that I bought last year. I checked the ingredients for both products and they are exactly the same. The spray retails for $6.00 and you only get 5 oz. Just keep the bottle and buy the BIG bottle for less than $1.00 more and you get over TRIPLE the amount! What a great steal for a gem of a product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by fraudninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells horrible. Like insect repellant.
But it did leave my skin feeling awesome :)
But I don't think I will buy it again, as I think there are other products out there that do the same job without smelling so horrible.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This stuff smells like mosquito repellent, but does not actually work to repel mosquitoes. Blech. Do not like at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by maggie12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! Makes your skin very very soft. Someone asked me what kind of perfume I was wearing (I wasn't wearing any) when I used this b/c I smelled so good :) This is a must in everyones bath routine.