Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

I love the fact that this is water based and can remove makeup. It's not so great for removing heavy eye makeup but it can pretty much remove everything else. I clean my face with this everyday, whether or not I use makeup and I just love this.

My brother has very dry but acne prone skin. After about a year of only using this, his face is completely acne free.

This thing is just amazing, at first I was afraid that I wouldn't feel clean because this doesn't lather, etc, but you literally will feel refreshed. Amazing. This also doesn't suck all the moisture out of you, don't worry. Holy grail status! But since I have pretty bad cystic acne, I still need some other cleanser, preferably gentle, and some kind of exfoliator. If you have good skin or good but dry skin, you may not need anything else. Again, holy grail status!

I have just recently discovered that if I don't rinse this off my face afterwards its causes either a breakout or red patches of irritation. Normally I use this strictly as a makeup remover then follow up with my face wash...but just the other day I used just this no rinse before doing a workout and that day I had red patches on my cheeks. This has happened before but I thought it was a coincidence-now Im sure-something in here disagrees with my skin. I read some member comments on beautypedia about bad allergic reactions from this...Im sure that's bound to happen with any product as everyones skin is different....but a cleansing water designed for sensitive skin should be gentler I think. Anyway, this is still pretty good as a first step, I kinda like it, I much prefer my beloved Marcelle micellar and will be returning to that as soon as this runs out. I chose that I would buy this again because I probably will-lol-if I happen to see a good deal on it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing . It work really well for removing makeup and feels super fresh on the skin . However I hate the container .

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product works really well for my sensitive skin. I purchased 5 bottles this summer in Europe bc I didn't know if I'd be able to find this easily in the states. Daily, I use it to remove eye liner and it does the job without leaving any residue or film. II also use it after cleansing and before applying moisturizer, it has really helped my skin absorb product overall. In the morning, my skin feels moist not oily, almost dewy. I am really loving this product.

I held off on trying these cleansing waters after reading rave reviews... I finally bought the Simple one in the drug store just to try it and it was ok but it didn't make me immediately want to use only that. Then, I got a sample of the Bioderma Sensibio H20 and well, ladies, that's all it took. I am now hooked... so hooked... My skin loves this stuff. I have combination, very sensitive skin, and since I began using this, my skin is looking better and better. I use the Hydrobio Lait (Milk) to take off my makeup at night and then follow with the Sensibio H20 and nighttime prescriptions and skin care. Then in the morning, I just use the Sensibio H20 and then my moisturizer. And for the first time in my life, my makeup is looking really, dang good all day long. I am beyond pleased and just went to Beautyish and stocked up on some Black Friday deals they had. I just wish I could find the Sensibio Lait cleanser and toner sold in the US. I can't find it anywhere. I like the Hydrobio Lait but it does have a slight fragrance. I have read the Sensibio Lait does not, so I am looking for it. If anybody knows where to find it, please let me know!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Had this for a few years and never really got into it. I am one to use waterproof and long-wearing cosmetics especially eye and long-wearing lip liners. For the eyes, I had better luck with biphase removers, even ponds wipes. This is probably good to touch up makeup application errors or smudges but for all the hype with this product, I don't get it, really. I had to order this from a supplier and that adds to the cost as I was unable to find it locally; and even stores out of my usual range didn't carry a large enough bottle to make it economical. It only removes eyeshadow at best. Long-wearing liners and mascara don't budge much and I have to use another product to get those removed anyway. This wasn't a wise purchase for me. And yes, I have seen videos of the makeup artists who use it. If I have to soak cotton rounds with this stuff and lay it on my eyes for several minutes then gently persuade the lashes or mascara off, I'd rather use baby oil or LancĂ´me biphase remover or wipes dipped in Estee Lauder or Clinique cream cleansers.

My skin is super sensitive and it's a pain trying to look for things to remove makeup on my face. this product has been a staple for me for at least a year. Every night i soak two round cottons pads and gently wipe off most of my makeup. And then follow with a foam cleanser and my skin is very clean afterward. The trick for me is too really soak the cotton pads completely so when you wipe your face there is minimum friction. Also i wouldn't let me face just sit there for a long time after using the cleansing water..i try to wash my face asap after so it doesn't dry up after the solution evaporates. And i would never only use this to remove makeup without rinsing....i tried doing that and not just that there are still makeup left on my face....i also got breaks out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG! Love it. not oily, just like water, but cleans everything!!! even the eye make up. never see anything better than this makeup remover

I felt like such a sucker when I received my first bottle of this after having read about it on Reddit and Amazon. It didn't really seem to do too much more than an average toner. However, the more I used it - I got it! I love that this dissolves makeup instantly - even stubborn eye makeup - reducing the need for another product. It makes my face feel really fresh, not tacky or perfumed. I usually use it as soon as I get home from work to take off my "work face" (still use a cleanser before bed), or at the gym before a workout. It is expensive and can take a while to arrive, but I believe I ordered my first bottle in February, and just placed an order for the second at the end of the November - so it does last a while. I feel like it's helped improve my skin overall - so gentle, no irritation, no breakouts. A cult classic for a reason!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I never thought this would work. Never. I could not comprehend how a non-biphasic makeup could remove makeup. Well, it does, and it does it well and without irritating my eyes (amazing) or skin. This stuff, on a cotton pad held over my eye area for a few seconds, easily removes any mascara. Then I use the other side to remove heavy-duty brow and lip makeup. There's no scent, no oily residue, and my eyes don't sting and my vision isn't blurred after using it. Amazing. I will repurchase this over and over again.