October 24, 2014 | 1582 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This is probably the one shade that just about all women can wear. It's just pretty! Peachy and pinky, it's on the warm side but I think even cool toned ladies (like me) can wear it nicely. It brightens your whole face up. It gives you that healthy pop of color that foundations can take away. It's buildable from a healthy glow to more of a flush. I have no problem geting pigment on to my brush/ on to my face. You do get a lot of product and the pretty silver casing makes it look extra special. The brush...well you know what we do with those. I apply this with the E.L.F. Complexion brush.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I highly recomends this product. It will give you melon and peachy healthy shades on your cheeks and not-so-shimmery! It has a lot of similarities with NARS blush in Super Orgarsm. I have been recomended by the girl at Clinique sales counter and since that I fall in love with this blusher. Love love love! I have using this blusher for the past one and half year but still nil other blusher give me the best result as it give. It has a staying power and can match with any skin tones. Definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mizztali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

One of the first blushers I bought and I have to say it's probably still my favourite after trying loads more. It's a flattering pink and not too shimmery, I think it would suit most skin tones. I also like the texture, and it's quite pigmented. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I have never purchased an upscale brand of blush, as I never thought it really mattered. I was wrong. All of my drugstore brands cant even compare to this! First of all, you only need the tiniest amount of product to get a perfect flush of color, compared to the huge amount you need of cheaper brands. Secondly, there is so much product in the pan, it will probably last well over a year (making the price worth it). Third, it is a beautiful shade! and I LOVE the packaging-so sleek and special looking. It's also heavy and doesn't look like it will break apart easily in a makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is just so pretty and natural looking. It gives that perfect pop of color. Very similar to NARS Orgasm blush, but I actually like this blush better. It's not as shiny and it costs less too.

Edit: Just changed my hair to a really pretty red. This blush is just a little too pink. I guess it's not as universal as I thought it was. It kind of clashes with my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ttnigu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Look sooooooooooooooooo cute on me. Fell in love with this color when I first tried it in the department store and then decided to buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by intheclouds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is pretty but I tend to dislike the texture of the product. I have to press into the pan to get the color to pick up on the brush. The application isn't as seamless as some of my other blushes but the color is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Fantastic blush for my British skin. A lot of blushers tend to go on unevenly and some seem to find dry bits to cling to, however this one is a never-fail blush and looks fab, never feels dry or clings unevenly. Would like to try their iced lotus one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lexlovesmakup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush, my HG product. I love it the way it sets on my skin (never cakey) and the color is...beyond anything I've ever tried. Normally, I would never reccomend using the given brush/powder puff given with a product, but this is the one product where I make an acception.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wanny

I bought this because I was buying Cliniques blended face powder and the girl at the counter said if I bought $50 worth of products then I get $10 off. I normally use the MAC powder blush in Style, but Im almost running out so I bought this instead for the discount. Im so happy I did because its a great blush! Its very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It lasts all day and it blends in very well. It gives me nice tinted peachy color and makes me look refreshed! Its a great color for spring and summer!