Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.5

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 6/7/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Loooooooove this stuff!! I forgot I had bought 2 of these (1 peppermint & 1 naked) and I stumbled across them the other day and now I am loving them more than my usual Burt's Bees peppermint balm! It glides on much better, and keeps my lips feeling moisturized for longer (Burt's feels way more waxier in comparison, IMO). I think I found my new stash balm.

on 3/24/2011 9:57:00 PM

Picked this up at Henry's Market in the checkout line. Wow! Best lip balm I've ever used. I chose the Naked (unscented,unflavored) because I wanted something to use before bed and I was a little skeptical of the other "flavors." But after reading reviews of the Orange Ginger and Lemon Lime, I'll be picking those up next time I'm at Henry's. All natural ingredients and very moisturizing. I put this on at night and when I wake up in the morning, my lips still feel amazing. Love this.

on 3/12/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

All I can say is... WOW. I have searched endlessly for a lip balm that does not irritate my terribly sensitive lips and surrounding skin. Carmex, Blistex, Vaseline, Aquaphor, Dr Organic Lip Serums and balms, and many many more. None of these have worked for me, only made my condition worse. I'm allergic to Petrolatum, Liquid Paraffin and Mineral oils - something that this lip balm does not contain any of. After two days of use my lips are not chapped, flaky or itchy anymore!! Just gorgeous smooth lips. Just ordered a bulk pack of 12 as I'm moving abroad for a year! This prouct needs more advertisement because it's the best one on the market!!

on 2/13/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

In the words of Rachel Zoe: "BA-NA-NAS"!!! This stuff is amazing! It's super moisturizing and a geat balm for lipstick to adhere to. Every girl needs this in her stash!

on 1/9/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This goes on well and stays on my lips long enough to protect and soothe. Thick and lovely consistency. Finally a natural lip balm with no irritants or fragrances! One of my favorites, a real treasure! Thanks Dr. Bronner.

on 11/30/2010 9:43:00 PM

I've bought so many of these. PHENOMENAL!!!

on 11/18/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So of the Dr. Bronner's lip balms, I now have this one (naked) the lemon lime one, and the peppermint one (there's also a ginger one, but I hate the smell/taste of ginger so I didn't bother getting it). This one is my favorite, though I admit that it due almost entirely to the fact that the tube is purple. It really has no detectable scent, which is rare but nice in any makeup product. I find it applies smoothly and moistrizes okay. The people who say they put it on and it keeps their lips moisturized for hours- lucky you! That's amazing. I don't think any lip product does that on me, I have very dry skin in general. But anyway I think it's an adorable little tube and I'd repurchase for sure.

on 11/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Best lip balm ever!!!!! It keeps my lips moisturized all day, even after eating!!! I brought NAKED, and I cant wait to try the others!!!

on 10/24/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I've tried so many products out there, expensive and cheap, and this is the best.

I am someone who hates lip balm to be scented.. and I don't just mean scented on purpose, but even if there is a natural type of smell, I can't use it. For example, I found the Lavera Sensitiv smelled like burnt carrots or something.

At first, I did detect a scent with this one... probably the hemp oil in the product. However, I soon got used to it and don't even notice it anymore. My previous HG was The Green Beaver's Winter Lip Balm, but I was finding it was going bad fairly quickly and having a kind of rancid oily smell.

I just finished my first Dr. Bronner's and bought two more tubes while I was at the store. Got them for $3.99 CAD at The Big Carrot in Toronto.

This is definitely my HG lip balm and will keep using it for years to come!

on 6/19/2010 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The one of the best lip balms I've ever used! It actually makes your lips softer, not just preventing them from getting chapped. It does have a slight avocado/olive oil scent but it's by no means overpowering. I can't wait to try out the peppermint one!

Top Rated Lip Treatments