December 21, 2014 | 858 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I have actually repurchased this lip balm. For some reason its the only lip balm that helps my dry chapped lips. For me it works better than Aquaphor, Lanisoh, Nivea and EOS. Of those EOS works best. I'm always on the lookout for a good lip balm. So far this one is the one that works best. Use it every night before bed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by mooseantlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this was a great lip balm, which put the moisture firmly back in my chapped lips after a day or two of repeated use. However it loses one point for the smell, which is artificial and I wouldn't say was that much like honey. I would buy the original/flavourless version of this lip balm next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mintrossarin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm gives you a sheer gloss and has a peppermint aroma to it. The texture is very smooth and it goes on my lips very smoothly. If you apply this to your lips often, like I do, your lips will feel very soft. The packaging is nothing out of the ordinary. All in all I would repurchase this lip balm again, though it is a bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

To my surprise the Burts Bee Honey Lip Balm does help to soften chapped lips.smells like baby powder and not honey though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Gryphonlaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the smell, I find it very soothing, it's like honey and roses. When you first put it on it feels slightly waxy because of the beeswax, but its absorbed into your lips quickly. Leaves your lips soft and smooth. Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by tanseiyin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'd say it was okayyyyyyyyyy as a lip balm but not the best . moisturizing but doesn't feel as thought the moisture went deep into the lips . I've used better lip balms .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love the honey lip balm when it was first introduced by Burt's Bees (Burts Bees as a standalone c/o, not acquired!). The lovely scent of honey and roses and it was very moisturizing and did not need to be applied several times a day. The ingredients actually were absorbed into the skin.

The newer version has a bad (chemical-y) smell and feels very oily, slick. Sort of just stays on the lips and needs to be reapplied often. Needless to say, never buying this lip balm again. If the lanolin ingredient is removed from this lip balm and replaced with more honey/beeswax or propolis extract, it would probably be one of the best balms there is, in the market.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jmbeck21

Live regular Burt's Bees chapstick but u just absolutely hated the smell of this and ended up throwing it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by firequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Violet

I will start off with saying that this lip balm has been ok with me. First the pros. I love the packaging, it is hygienic and really easy to use and fits in your purse/makeup bag/ whatever you carry around pretty well. It does moisturize your lips and leaves them feeling pretty soft smooth and supple. Now the cons. First the price is crazy! 8.99 for a lip balm! No way! I hate the smell, its much to strong and does not smell nice. The lip balm doesn't go on very well and feels waxy like really waxy. Also it has zero staying power, Like five minutes after I applied there was no trace on my lips and the feel dry again within the next hour. So I guess I am sitting on the fence with this one, I am not pleased but I do not throw this product down and run screaming. This product is not for me but maybe it will be for other people. I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by amieey