April 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Bronzers - Cover Girl - Copper Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 7:09:00 AM More reviews by foxytina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great bronzer. I have very fair skin, and it's the perfect shade for contouring my face, making my cheekbones look more prominent, and accentuating my collar bones. If I wanted to use this as an all over bronzer for my face, it's the perfect color. Great product! I have the same issue with the packaging of this as I do about the blush. It's a skinny strip and is hard to swirl a big brush around in it. But it's manageable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by freshmintskittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this bronzer! I have very fair skin and it looks great on me. Not too orange or too shimmery like most bronzers on fair skin. I use it quite often as a "neutral"-looking blush & it works wonders to warm up my skin. If you are very fair and have some redness in your skin and are tired of the pinkness of blushes, try this. Sometimes I apply it first and add some pinky-peachy blush to the apples of my cheeks for a little more "pop." Only problem is that the packaging is TINY but i usually use a blush brush to apply it anyway so it's not so bad. I bought it for $1.77 at Kroger (if you live near one... seriously try their makeup department! most of it is marked down all the time!!) and it was more than worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The color is decent but the packaging just sucks. You can't get an even amount of coverage from that small of a container and what you need with bronzer is a big fluffy brush. I like L'Oreal's bronzer much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I LOVE this! I have moderately fair olive skin and bronzer always always always looks dirty on me. This makes me look naturally slightly tanner. The shimmer is lovely and as stated before it does stink at first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by stephanie32082

Was just browsing in the store and I saw this. Thought it was so cute and I had to have it. I agree with the other review that it could definately be used as a highlighter but a good bronzer for those lighter days. Don't really use drug store brands that much anymore but don't regret the purchase at all. I don't use the brush for it when I'm at home but the little brush would be really convenient if you're on the go. Overall, a good impulse buy!

UPDATE!!! Because of the size of the packaging (tiny!) its hard to work my huge brush into there and since I'm not hard pressed for bronzer, I've been using this as a highlighter at the top of my cheekbones. Works great. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by BriChz

This is definitely more of a highlighter than a bronzer. I very fair/light skin and it barely left any trace of color - just shimmer. The shimmer is subtle and creates a lovely glowing effect, but it didn't make me look tan. The biggest downside is that, like all Cover Girl products, it smells like Noxema. (In case you're wondering, Cover Girl is owned by the Noxell Corp., which also makes Noxema and that's why all Cover Girl products have that awful Noxema smell).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Mlalak

wow. I searched High and low end bronzers to go with my PPP skintone. this was it! I must say I thought they were skimpy with how much product they give you for something that is used all over the face, and I don't really dig the fragrance either (thats why i only gave 4 lippies). This looks so sheer and actually bronzes me instead of looking like dirt on my face, there is a very slight shimmer so more mature women may not like this product, I loved it :o). I am shocked that it's only $3.50!!! some high ened bronzers cost $30 and they still don't look as good. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 2:29:00 PM More reviews by nicole33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just beautiful. Subtle. Not orange. Not sparkly. Not fake looking. It really adds a lovely glow to the skin without looking fake. I apply this on top of my Tru Blend Covergirl Powder Foundation and voila it adds a nice colour without too much pigment. I have to use a different brush though cuz the one that comes with it is a tad too small. Other than that I love it.