Cover Girl Copper Radiance

3.9

on 5/5/2008 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. It didn't make my skin itch and break out with a weird rash like i do some other brozers. I love the color and it's perfect for my medium toned skin. It can give that really bronzed look if you put enough on.It lasts all day. Only problem is that the pan of it is too small and you can really swirl a big brush in it.

on 12/6/2007 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always like its beautiful shimmer. But the

brush attached inside is awful. It's too hard and always takes a lot of

powders off. This brush make mistakes easily. I'll use my brush when

I apply this bronzer. The package is ok. It creats natural glow look.

If not for the awful brush, I'd buy it again.

on 11/20/2007 5:57:00 AM

This was recommended for skin with cool undertones, it is too dark for my NW23 skin, I can use as a contour, not quite enough color or shimmer as a bronzer, not matte but flat. Onward to next bronzer!

on 4/15/2007 9:26:00 PM

Oh my God! Okay so I bought this some time ago when they first came out but since it has just been sitting in my traincase I decided I would use it today. I am in love all over again because it is the perfect golden brown shade with the perfect amount of shimmer! I used it today to contour my cheeks and my face looked divine! I seriously can not stop looking at my cheeks!

Sure I love my MAC Taupe and Buff blushes to use for contouring my face but this such a better and cheaper alternative that I now feel no need to buy backups of my MAC blushes!

By the way I am an NC25/LM Sunny Beige.

on 3/3/2007 7:09:00 AM

This is a great bronzer. I have very fair skin, and it's the perfect shade for contouring my face, making my cheekbones look more prominent, and accentuating my collar bones. If I wanted to use this as an all over bronzer for my face, it's the perfect color. Great product! I have the same issue with the packaging of this as I do about the blush. It's a skinny strip and is hard to swirl a big brush around in it. But it's manageable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this bronzer! I have very fair skin and it looks great on me. Not too orange or too shimmery like most bronzers on fair skin. I use it quite often as a "neutral"-looking blush & it works wonders to warm up my skin. If you are very fair and have some redness in your skin and are tired of the pinkness of blushes, try this. Sometimes I apply it first and add some pinky-peachy blush to the apples of my cheeks for a little more "pop." Only problem is that the packaging is TINY but i usually use a blush brush to apply it anyway so it's not so bad. I bought it for $1.77 at Kroger (if you live near one... seriously try their makeup department! most of it is marked down all the time!!) and it was more than worth it!

on 4/30/2006 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is decent but the packaging just sucks. You can't get an even amount of coverage from that small of a container and what you need with bronzer is a big fluffy brush. I like L'Oreal's bronzer much better.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this! I have moderately fair olive skin and bronzer always always always looks dirty on me. This makes me look naturally slightly tanner. The shimmer is lovely and as stated before it does stink at first.

Was just browsing in the store and I saw this. Thought it was so cute and I had to have it. I agree with the other review that it could definately be used as a highlighter but a good bronzer for those lighter days. Don't really use drug store brands that much anymore but don't regret the purchase at all. I don't use the brush for it when I'm at home but the little brush would be really convenient if you're on the go. Overall, a good impulse buy!

UPDATE!!! Because of the size of the packaging (tiny!) its hard to work my huge brush into there and since I'm not hard pressed for bronzer, I've been using this as a highlighter at the top of my cheekbones. Works great. continued >>

on 1/22/2006 9:20:00 PM

This is definitely more of a highlighter than a bronzer. I very fair/light skin and it barely left any trace of color - just shimmer. The shimmer is subtle and creates a lovely glowing effect, but it didn't make me look tan. The biggest downside is that, like all Cover Girl products, it smells like Noxema. (In case you're wondering, Cover Girl is owned by the Noxell Corp., which also makes Noxema and that's why all Cover Girl products have that awful Noxema smell).