November 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by edenkathryn24

Three words.. I LOVE THIS! (: it provides enough coverage to cover my reddness but is still natural! it's a little messy, but otherwise i totally recommend it! shade rage is not HUGE but i managed, fair worked well for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Only worn this twice since I bought it this week - but just had to say WOW!!!!! esp. with my Maybelline pressed powder foundation brush-blended on top of a few spots... just WOW

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mayholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture of this is very very thin, and when I pumped out a bit of the product it felt almost oily, but when I applied it to my face it was amazing coverage for a tm! I barely needed concealer after, and applying some to my undereye area brightened my circles. It looked extremely natural, too. After a few hours, it didn't look greasy, but rather, glowy and natural and flawless! I set it with Shiseido Powdery foundation, my HG powder. What a power duo ;) The packaging makes the color look strange and ashy from the outside of the bottle, so it was hard to decide which shade to choose. I got lucky and chose the right one (: It was actually yellow enough for my asian skin!

would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by fashion_star

Today I used this product on half my face and Laura Mercier's regular tinted moisturizer on the other side. I could not tell which one was which! Laura Mercier feels slightly lighter going on but both made my face feel very refreshing. I have an oily T zone and interestingly enough after wearing both for about 8 hours the Laura Mercier side of my face was very oily/greasy and the Sonia Kashuk side still feeling great! For a fraction of the price and quality- Sonia is the way to go. I do want to try Laura Mercier's oil-free version first to see if it is better!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by parvastella22

Surprising, surprising surprise! I got this on a whim because my Shiseido TM was running out (and running old...4 years!!) This TM goes on light, stays on, and a great for people who, like me, are shy of foundations and powders. My skin isn't horrible (no acne, fairly even) but I do have random blemishes and freckles. This TM lightens it and hides it some, but I'm absolutely impressed. I was unsure about using it because it's sparkly, but it actually makes your skin look very radiant!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

Love this TM! Best coverage of any TM I've tried (seems almost like a foundation). Leaves my skin looking beautiful with a natural looking dewey finish. You can re-apply for touch-ups if needed without getting dry patches. Don't love the packages like many others, but the product inside is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by yooka47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i normally wear Laura Mercier TM in nude. i bought this in no. 2 and LOVE IT. $12.99 US dollars @ Target.
will not waste my money on LM anymore.
feels like same quality to me---
haven't seen in daylight yet will update if i dont' think it's still awesome!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ridemeBIGsheldon

I may be the lone dissenter in giving this product a low score, I really disliked it.

I purchased it and decided to wear it the next day at a wedding. Terrible idea. I felt extremely greasy and disgusting the whole day, and even putting more powder on over it felt gross. I was actually having a hard time looking dead on at anyone - which I know, sounds kinda exaggerated. I took this stuff right back to Target and never looked back. It's too bad, I really thought this was very promising for a summer TM. I didn't wear any other moisturizer under this since it did feel somewhat emollient in my hand - and not dry at all. This stuff has a slight sheen to it, which is also nice, however did not payoff for me. Ingredients don't seem irritating, but I can't comment there since I wore it for 8 hours max and got rid of it. I also set this with a sheer powder that I usually have no problems with for oil breakthrough, so that's saying quite a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by jdelro6

My first tinted moisturizer and will not be my last! Perfect for the days when you dont feel like doing much. Great formula, and yes, it wears like a sheer foundation. Just apply with fingertips and youre good. Id actually suggest wearing youre regular moisturizer under this TM.

Beware!
1. you will still need a concealer for any under eye circles
2. it will show any dry patches of skin

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by MissMartaMac

O.K. so I purchased this awesome TM yesterday after all of the positive reviews I read on MUA. Well I have to agree that this stuff is awesome. It definately covers more like a sheer foundation and really has just the right amount of radiance. Now that I'm in my 40's I realized that too much foundation aged me, especially around my eye area. I have currently been using Chanel Foundation which I do love as it is light and absorbs right away but this TM is even better. Totally evens out my skin tone and is just the right amount of coverage. I will definately be purchasing this again. Oh yea, the shade I purchased is #2 as I have been self tanning and it is just perfect.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No