October 1, 2014 | 1599 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

I got a free mini one of these. I'm quite pale with yellow understones and oh BOY does it look terrible on me. Just not nice in the slightest. It doesn't brighten or "lift" my complexion like I would want a blush to do. However, the blush itself is pretty decent! The payoff it good for blushes, not too weak but not so pigmented that it's hard to apply. I like the packaging. It stays on very well. I wouldn't buy this though because it looks rubbish on me (unfortunately). =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I got this blush free in a gift and pretty much ignored it for a while, not sure why. Out of nowhere I decided to give it a shot (also after reading the great reviews) and I was surprised at how pretty it looked on me! It's a purple-y rose shade that I used my MAC blush brush to apply (not the dinky little brush they gave me) and it stayed on all day. Nice pigmentation and very pretty color. I like how it's not as pink as all the other blushes I own, so it's a nice change. I'm an NC35 for reference, or yellow-based medium skin that tans brown. I would get this again for sure :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by KateLausanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like Clinique powder but I can't say the same about this blush. The color is great but it's very hard to use it. Brush which coming in is completely awful (even to correct a make up) and with other brushes (they are working well with other products) it's impossible too. I wouldn't buy this blush again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All i have to say is that I will throw or swap ALL of the blushes I own! Includeing MAC/LANCOME/BE/NARS This is the only blush I will ever need! GORGEOUS! lovely. sexy. fun. young. natural! I L O V E this blush. Very sheer or buildable. I am NC40-NC42. EVERYONE in this color range RUN FROM MAC TO CLINIQUE and get this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a pink plum color with light shimmer. I love this one for a subtle evening look when I'm fair. can use this one more often when I am tan. I have yellow udertones. I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great blush for my NC40 skintone. It is a cool toned medium pinky plum and I'm not a huge fan of Clinique but I quite like it! Long wearing and blends well...does look a little scary in the pan but definatley sheer and buildable. Try it, good price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product in the GWP as well. I really wanted to like this shade, but I find that it looks a bit dirty on my Asian skin. Yet at other times I feel that this shade is very nice and flattering. Perhaps it's just a hit-or-miss shade. Try it for yourself! Good, but overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This was one of my first blushes. I appreciate the easy wear and gorgeous colour of this. It is super sheer which makes it easy to work with. It is purple in the pan with shimmer. The shimmer is not so visible when applied and you get a healthy looking flush. I can detect a peach undertone when applied but it is more pink. Will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by dreamxsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smoldering Plum is such a beautiful blush! It's a gorgeous plum shade with hints of pink sparkles (not chunky glitters). The texture is medium (between hard and soft) and blends like a dream. There's nothing else to say, it's one of my favorite blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by turquoiserose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually was given 2 of these to be exact. They came in a gift with purchase set I think. Any way, I really like the color a lot. It doesn't take much at all for me since I'm fair. It looks really natural too. If I ever run out (which looks like it will be a while since I have 2) I would buy it again. Good stuff.