October 23, 2014 | 1298 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

I have to be honest, I was not impressed with this product my first time as I stepped out of the shower. It seemed like it made my hair too frizzy and dry. However, I let my hair air dry for 2 or so hours and I can't believe the results!! This shampoo and conditioner system made my hair soft, shiny and silky with so much body. I usually have coarse, dry, and untamable hair and would use to straighten it every day to achieve the level of shine that I get with this product!! I haven't been using it long enough to attest to the hair growth claims but I will post an update as soon as I see results!! As of now, this is the only hair care product that I will be using :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by kmg85

Ever since I had my first baby my hair has been falling out like crazy. I decided to try this shampoo and conditioner to help strengthen and grow my hair. I've been using it for one month now and have already noticed a difference in my hair loss.

Pros:
-very affordable...I bought mine at Sally's and it was BOGO free, so I got the conditioner free of charge.
-subtle fragrance for the shampoo. I bought the colour protecting conditioner and it smells like coconuts which I love.
-left hair very shiny and strong.

Cons:
-after first use my hair felt chalky and gritty. This feeling went away after about a week of using it.
- I don't seem to notice much hair growth, but then again it's only been a month!
-my hair seems to get greasy quicker while using this line...before I was using this, I was washing my hair every 3-4 days, but now I am washing it every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this so many times, on and off since 2009 and always wonder why I continue to buy other shampoo brands. I haven't noticed any extra hair growth using this but my oily, smelly, flat hair just improves so much with this. The smell reminds me of clean hay but you either love the smell or hate it, shame you can't purchase in smaller bottles but it's my favourite shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by bribribribri

I have used main n tail for about 6 months the first two months thats all i would ever used n that 2 months my hair grow from right below my shoulders to my sorry to put it this way but my boob. Then i starting using a damage control 1 day the next i would use hydration shampoo. I would try not to use it everyday. Now my hair is right at 3 inches from my waist. I love this product and it your trying to grow your hair out this would be a product i would suggest!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had this some years ago. :)

I bought it while being in USA, I don't remeber the price, but it was okay. I had my hair cut and wanted to regrow it as fast as possible.
The shampoo and the matching conditioner made my hair very soft and silky, but I didn't notice any improvement in hair growth. But I think I'll give it another try.. one day maybe. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love love this shampoo. it has made my hair grow so fast. it is usually so brittle and damaged. now i have long strong beautiful hair. im not too fond of the smell tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by quickclamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like this product bc it makes my hair grow super fast. i dont on the other hand like the smell at all. but at least my hair is long and beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by saramitch86

My hair breaks, and it tears. When I use Main and Tail, I can feel t atually strengthen my hair. It gives volume, and I think it is making my hair grow out too. I have been using it for a little over 4 months now, and my hair has grown a little faster than it usally does. I wear extensions, so sometimes this will stunt my hair growth. But I am still wearing extensions, and my hair is still growing much faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Jmakl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair type is fine and straight, I noticed it added great strength to my hair and helped to thicken my hair as well. I've been using for 3+ months. Great product! Won't go back.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by joig

Felt great when I started using it but after a while i noticed a lot of hair fall, made my hair dry after a while, what i dont get is why there is gelatin and collagen in it