Jason Natural Cosmetics Ester-C Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Purified Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Ester-C Sorbitol (and) Glycerin (and) Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit.E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Nicotinate (Vit. E), Panthenol (Vit.B5), Allantoin, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Vegetable Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance Oil Blend. * Certified Organic.

on 11/18/2006 9:50:00 AM

This has been my first venture into the 'anti-aging' genre. I hesitated between the crème and the lotion version of this since I've always had oily skin, but I'm glad I chose to go with the crème as it doesn't leave a greasy film at all. Makes my 27-year old skin feel soft and even without causing spots. I use this both day and night. A tad expensive though, and I don't see any anti-aging action (yet) but overall it's a really nice moisturiser. Smells rather unpleasantly synthetic thought.

on 11/16/2006 9:01:00 PM

I have been using Borghese Cura C cream for years and decided to try some other brand that contain vitamin C. I came across with this at Whole Food. It smells wonderful and it's much cheaper than Borghese. After I put it on at night, my face turn red and gave me buring feeling after 5 minutes. My face is not sensitive. Tried it for another 3 nights, my face still turn red. I guess this is not for me

on 11/2/2006 4:24:00 PM

I grabbed this to use in conjuction with Alpha Hydroxy's 12% souffle since I'd read that mass flaking would result without a good moisturizer. I've been meaning to try this line for some time--I love the naturalness and lack of evil parabens. Anyway, the scent isn't delicious, but it's not disgusting either, and it fades pretty darn quickly. Sort of like a sweet, unwashed old lady smell. It's working wonderfully--no flakes at all, and my skin is fabulously smooth! Zero irritation, and I would consider my very pale skin to be sensitive.
Edit 6/5/07: After using 2 jars of this, I've realized that it's just not enough moisture for my skin--even in summer. The area around my upper cheeks and my eyes had become super tight and uncomfortable, and I'm using L'Occitane moisturizer and then a thin coating of Vaseline at night to combat it. continued >>

on 9/6/2006 7:15:00 AM

I used this last night as my usual misturiser had run out (a fab range called Trilogy ) my entire face started burning and itching after two minutes and my skin isn't particularly sensitive! My face was as red as a tomato and I am slavishly laying on my beloved elemis sos cream to rescue it. The ingredients are excellent but be careful if your skin is sensitive.

on 6/29/2005 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

The texture took me a while to get used to. It's definitely different, kind of buttery, and if you don't warm it between your fingers first, it won't spread on your face evenly. But it does smooth out and even the look and feel of (my) skin. The smell isn't unpleasant and it does not clog my pores at all. Basicallly all I want in a moisturizer. and When used in combanation with Jason's C serum.....my skin is heavenly.

on 4/17/2005 7:34:00 AM

I bought this after reading the reviews on here and actually do like it although I think it broke me out the first few times using it (I can't stop at one product so after throwing everything but the kitchen sink on my face it becomes hard to differentiate which was the culprit) but I do like it and will pull it out again thanks to re-reading these reviews. I'll update if I can use it with any consistancy... I do think it's a good product but whether or not it's responsible for the breakouts is the question. Other than that my skin feels very good after using it.

on 2/20/2005 5:22:00 PM

This is a nice cream though not intended for my skin (oily/spotty) does a nice job of keeping my skin well hydrated during these cold winter months. The central heating is pretty fierce so even though I have oily skin ,it can get a bit parched overnight. When I use this I wake up with smooth, soft, brighter skin that isn't at all greasy, though I wouldn't attempt to use this during the day. I probably won't repurchase because this is a wee bit rich for my skin and can only be used for the very cold season and I actually prefer Weleda & Korres as I already have a plethora of Vit C products to get through. I think this would be great for dry/normal types, oily spot prones may possibly get clogged pores or whiteheads.UPDATE : Can't use this anymore I think all the oils are giving me blackheads.

on 1/17/2005 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for the Avalon version of this and couldn't find it so I decided to give this a try. First let me say that I have oily skin and have never had good luck with moisturizers, they always make me look greasy and usually lead to breakouts. Not the case here. This stuff has a really nice texture to it that just melts right into my skin. It doesn't sit on top like all others I have tried. It feels wonderful on my skin and actually keeps it moisturized instead of just greasy feeling and looking. I'm not really sure that it has done much improvement on my skin but it works great as a moisturizer and has not caused any breakouts so I can't complain. I just recently ran out of this and bought the Avalon one, as far as I can tell it is causing me to break out and it is of totally different texture than the Jason. It does not sink into my skin at all and just feels like a greasy moisturizer. I will be throwing out and buying the Jason again.

on 12/9/2004 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've only been using it a couple of days, but I had to write a review for it b/c I love it so much.

My oily t-zone is more normalized, my skin looks younger-fresh and rosy, and the persistent milia I've had on my forhead is almost gone.

I use this morning and night, all over my face and neck.

This is a firm cream, like butter, but less greasy.

on 7/7/2004 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product felt nice on my skin and had a good scent, but I broke out in a rash about a day after I started using it. My skin started to look very blotchy, and then I felt little bumps everywhere. It's probably just a bit too strong for my skin. Back to my old faithful Dove Sensitive Skin lotion.

Popular Face Skincare Products