November 27, 2014 | 1539 users online

Brows - Laura Mercier - Blonde eyebrow pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best eyebrown pencil I've tried - much better than the Chanel pencil.
No brush, no gimmicks, just a really natural pencil that blends in perfectly with my dark brown brows, lasts ages and doesn't smudge. Makes brows look healthy. Definite repurchase, holy grail etc etc.
NB I have this in blonde - the brunette was too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by dulcinea

I'm a fair-skinned brunette with sparse dark brown eyebrows, and this color (Blonde) works perfectly for me! It was recommended by the makeup artist at Saks, or I probably never would have tried this color, since I'm far from blonde.

It fills in my brows and looks very natural, and not at all "drawn on." It's soft enough to glide on easily, but stays in place all day.

Since the pencil is sort of triangular shaped, I was afraid a regular pencil-sharpener wouldn't work, but it actually works just fine.

I've tried lots and lots of eyebrow pencils, and this one is definitely my favorite that I don't want to be without. I'll buy this one again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by KittySkyfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Blonde is a light, ash brown that would flatter blondes as well as fair-skinned brunettes who need a brown pencil that is not too dark or golden/red. It's a great pencil that applies color easily but without stickiness that makes brow hairs cling together. It wears well all day long and the pencil is softly shaped to prevent rolling off your makeup counter and to make it more comfortable to hold, though the shape doesn't require a special pencil sharpener; a regular sharpener works just fine.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No