Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual eau de parfum

4.3

on 2/16/2009 3:22:00 PM

I love this fragrance, Very Irresistible Sensual eau de parfum! I had by-passed this and it's sister, the original Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette, for a long time just because of the way they smelled when first sprayed. When I give them time to dry down, they both smell wonderful, but I prefer the Sensual eau de parfum version. In the Sensual eau de parfum version they have added the "Liv Tyler rose" note, some vanilla and just a little patchouli. I will definitely repurchase..

on 2/4/2009 7:18:00 PM

I adore this perfume! I got a little sample of this after ordering from Sephora and i must say, im afraid to spray this knowing that my sample will run out! I would love to purchase this, and it is now on my birthday wishlist :]

on 12/23/2008 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very good Givenchy, BRAVA. I love this so much more than the first.
Which completely overwhelms my senses. This has the right amount of other notes besides rose. It is sensual, like the namesake. It's like velvet on skin, never too intense and blends with my chemistry like it becomes a part of me. I bought this for Christmas. :) The bottle is beautiful and I think this is one of my new favorites. Only this and Amarige have impressed me from Givenchy perfume. I am a perfume collector and have smelled many, so I am picky. That says it all.

on 11/20/2008 5:28:00 PM

I'm loving this better than the original. So creamy so hypnotizing.. I'm wanting to rape my arm right now. The rose and vanilla are so good together, and possible the anise. I have to immediately get a bottle of this.. Classy, expensive smelling and elegance all in one little bottle. I'm never disappointed with Givenchy... This is a Good Girls Must Have

This is a lovely fragrance that is predominantly rose, patchouli and vanilla. It is very similar to the original Very Irresistible, however I find the original better suited to day wear and Sensual better suited to evening wear due to the addition of the vanilla that makes it a little heavier and I guess more sweet and 'sensual'!!

on 4/10/2008 11:05:00 AM

If you have problems with staying power in general buy this, it is very very very potent indeed. Do not, I repet, do not overdose. Beautiful and sexy fragrance. Not very original though... Guess you can't always have it all..
First notes are kind of fruity, I get the hint of beautiful rose also, then it settles down to a very spicy note, guess it's the patchouli in it, lots of patchouli.

on 2/6/2008 9:48:00 PM

Well, as usual, I dont exactly like what everyone else likes. 95% of the time I do not like super-loved by everyone, extremely popular fragrances , but this one sounded so good I had to try it. Firstly, why is the word "sensual" incorporated into this? My sister liked this a lot but even she couldnt get that part. It is fruity and flowery. VERY, very sweet. I get no patchouli at all (well, maybe a little bit of weird patchouli) which is actually a shame because that scent (in small doses) does wonders with my chemistry.
The first thing I thought when I smelled it was "Whoa, I've smelled this smell a zillion times" although i cant remember in what capacity. Either a lot of people wear this (obviously) or I smell it on one person consistntly (possibly). Lasts at least 5 hours. It is still going strong too, so that is a selling point. Not terrible, but not my cup of tea. 2 1/2 lippies.

on 1/31/2008 11:43:00 AM

Firstly, I would like to say that I'm sick of fruity floral, citrus type scents. I say yes to this perfume because :
It is classy and feminine, yet playful
It is warm and seductive scent
It is not girly beachy light scent but it does not make me feel older
When i'm smelling it I feel like i'm not only smelling rose, sometimes it feels like i'm smelling peach or wheat (!) and sometimes many other things XD maybe thats why it is sensual XD
Well, I guess never had givenchy perfume which i didn't like.
And the staying power is good!
It's sexy.

on 1/12/2008 8:28:00 PM

This has become my go-to rose fragrance and makes me want to try more rose scents. Had I known this was a predominately rose fragrance, much less that it has five different types of roses in it, I never would have tried it. Perfumes like Stella McCartney and YSL Paris make my nose curl, this however is very unlike those. It's very modern, elegant, and sexy. It's also a little on the heavy side so apply with a light hand. I'm surprised that I love this as much as I do. I like the original Very Irresistible as well, but I prefer this version. It has more depth. I think those that find most rose fragrances unappealing might like to give this a try the next time they're browsing the perfume counter.

on 12/12/2007 6:36:00 PM

This is a lovely perfume. It is a very modern rose fragrance. Feminine and sophisticated. The roses are balanced by deeper notes, so it never smells too "precious". The only fault I can find with this is that it can be very strong. I would save this for special occasions and evenings.

Popular Fragrances