April 17, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Tiramisu

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Cathj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this lipstick is a great pink for me. I wouldn't know how long it stays because I keep putting it on. It smells fruity, is sheer, but buildable and feels smooth and creamy on your lips. What's amazing is that it looks like a gloss but is not sticky like one. I got it free during gift time and the packaging is just a round sleek black tube. It looks nice but so boring. I got it free but I would definitely pay for this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by JoCD

I am on my second tube of this. It is my favourite lipstick to wear when I do dark/smoky eyes. I wear it with a nude pink lipliner underneath, I wish it was a bit longer lasting, but reapplying lipstick is not something that bothers me particularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

I took off one lippie because it is overpriced. If it was under $18, I'd give it 5 lippies easy!

So to the good parts...

The smell is amazing. It feels so luxurious to put it on. What I like about scented products is that it's easy to figure out when they go bad. If it smells good, most likely is still good. If starts to smell different than normal, throw it away!

Color is pretty. It's very sheer and natural. I tried to find a dupe at Mac and Clinique, but nothing compares. It's gorgeous! I love the golden sparkles.

The tube is gorgeous. Very luxurious looking.

Even with the price being way too high, I might repurchase this one. It really is beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I love all the EL lippies, though the Crystal ones don't last all that long, this IS a beautiful color. It is kind of a light-med. neutral pink and would probably show up better on lighter skins. Very flattering and lovely color I would never had considered buying (got it as a free gift with purchase).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by preci0us_dreams

This is a GORGEOUS colour! One of my favourites. It feels very nice on the lips too. It is too expensive for me so I probably won't buy it again.

If you love this shade as I do, try out Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in the shade Nutmeg. I compared both and couldn't see the difference! Burt's Bees version is a fraction of the cost of EL and has rave reviews on MUA as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by sapnac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful lipstick that compliments all skin tones. I had never used Estee Lauder's lipsticks before, but I got this one for free when The Bay was having some sort of promotion for HBC card holders. I'm glad they did because otherwise I would not have known how fantastic this lipstick is in terms of color, texture, and overall quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

The Pure Color Crystal line is very sheer, which makes it wearable for most people. The formula is moisturizing and has a light glossy texture. It feels like a lip gloss without the stickiness. The only downfall is that it's not very long lasting on my lips and Tiramisu is a little too sheer for my liking but this shade is really beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mrsdarcy001

I love Tiramisu! The packaging is gorgeous! I love pulling this tube out of my purse and the color - a light sparkling peachy pink - is even more beautiful on my lips. The gel like texture and glossy finish are lovely. My only complaint, and it's a tiny one, is that this lippie has a fruity scent, I'm told it's fig, and I prefer unscented products, but the smell is not off putting or offensive in any way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to buy this lipstick for the longest time until now. This is my HG nude lipstick. It is quite sheer so it looks like my lips but with gold sheen added to it. It's fabulous! Love this colour! Will purchase always! It's $30 Cdn (before taxes) so it's pricey, but well worth it as everything about it is gorgeous - the colour, the packagin (ooh...i loveee the packaging), the texture, and the fragrance, and of course the name 'Tiramisu' yum yum!
EL - Please NEVER discontinue this colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, LOVE IT on my NC25.

It's a lot sheerer when you put it on your lips. It gives you a hint of sparkles and a light tint of pink.