October 23, 2014 | 1709 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be the best eye make up remover by far... I didn't have many hopes for this but I gave it a go anyways and its awesome..... It removed everything and you don't even need that much product... i can say its the best eye make up remover I have ever had... and its oil free so I dont have to worry about the oily glow later on..this is a must have in any make up box

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sw3etpinay

I've been using the travel version of this for almost a year already.
I looove it :]. The travel version was only a dollar.
This does NOT sting my eyes whatsoever, I tried this one eyemakeup remover, and it stung my eyes really bad.
Even when I open my eyes, I feel no eye irritation.
It swipes my makeup like FAST. Seriously.
Love it, and I might buy a big bottle of this <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Target-brand knock-off the Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover. I used this at around the same time as the Loreal eye makeup remover. Comparing the two, the Target brand was, in my opinion, superior. 1) The Target brand didn't sting my eyes like the Loreal brand. It really sucks when you have to dread taking off eye makeup at night because it hurts and it makes you tear. Plus, taking off makeup supposed to keep you youthful. 2) The price for this Target knockoff is actually quite reasonable... esp. if you're in a rush and don't have time to check out coupons or weekly circulars. I haven't tried the real brand-name Neutrogena Oil-free eye make up remover yet. But so far, this product is pretty decent. I don't know how it compares to the actual brand-name Neutrogena though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Based on the new reviews, it seems that Target has reformatted their eye makeup remover. Previously, it was in a bottle similar to L'oreal's eye makeup remover and quite good overall. Now, it looks like Neutrogena's eye makeup remover but it is too greasy! It feels so oily on my lid and doesn't even do the best job removing. I'll probably use up my bottle and then try to find another remover. I prefer DS ones since I'd rather save $$. I wish they hadn't changed the formula. Bad idea, Target!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by linseyp

Cheap, non-irritating, non tugging, gentle and does the job. What else do you need? It's no frills but who cares. I'd rather spend my money on retinol or antioxidents

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Bought this due to hearing good things about it as well as the price. Very difficult in getting eye makeup off especially waterproof mascara when using this remover. I really have to soak my lashes and work the product in for a couple minutes. Also this stuff burns my lids like crazy. Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by jjtexasgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works every bit as good as the brand name. I think it says it is as good as L'Oreal. Non-greasy, effective with use of a cotton ball or bad. Can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 3:05:00 AM More reviews by shereallyco0ks

I don't understand the bad reviews either! I mean, granted it's not a miracle worker but it gets the job done. I've never had it sting or irritate my eyes either. It removes my eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara very well. I use a cotton ball and it's worked fine. For less than 4 bucks, you can't get much better than this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by chowchowface

I bought this because, usually, Target knockoffs are a pretty good deal. In this case, not so much. Perhaps it's good for sensitive eyes but to me, it wasn't strong enough to get all of my eye makeup off in a reasonable amount of rubbing. In order to get everything off, including liquid eyeliner, I had to scrub (and I know that couldn't have been good for my eye).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

Wow, I am really surprised at the negative reviews on this product. I bought it one time on vacation to save money (just needed it to last a few more days) and ended up really liking it. It is very gentle and removes all my eye makeup-shadow, liner and lashes. I always hold the cotton pads over my lids for 10 seconds before swiping, so that could be why I have better luck with removal.

This DOES NOT sting my eyes, which a lot of brands do. I like this so much I just bought my 3rd bottle today.

UPDATE: not sure if it is my age now (31) and/or changing skin needs, but this stopped working well for me. maybe they reformulated? tried Bi-Facil again, it is so oily though, and got a sample of Chanel's bi-phase eye makeup remover so am happy with that now.