LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.7

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 3/31/2013 2:53:00 AM

Smells like comforter bubble bar. Lathers amazingly well on a salux cloth and only a tiny bit is needed. I don't get why a bunch of people say its wasteful and expensive unless they're just mashing it against their skin of course there would be no lather then. With the salux and a small 1 inch cube or less you get a ton of lather and bubbles. Really feel clean after using. Cheaper on the lush uk site than the us site if you're buying online. Cut it up into little bits then put back in the jar, so you can just take a piece out whenever you plan to use, instead of wrestling with a jar of jelly with wet hands.

on 3/11/2013 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This smells so sweet and fruity and I love it! It's pretty easy to use. I just pinch off a small piece and rub into one of those shower puff things and it lathers a lot. The smell doesn't linger that much though. This product also lasts such a long time. You should also try not to get water into the jar or it will melt and become liquidy.

on 1/22/2013 12:45:00 PM

I love this product! And I've mastered how to use it! You just break off a LITTLE piece, put it in ur washcloth, fold the washcloth in half, squish the jelly with the washcloth, and use it! I've had mine since the beginning of november, and I haven't even used half of it!

on 11/9/2012 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really love how this smells and cleanses. I have dry skin and this cleanses without stripping my skin. I see sparkles in it but not sure what it does since it is washed away anyway.

It's got this fruity scent that i love but i just hate how it falls off my skin before lathering. First i tried scouping the product and rubbing on my skin, most of it fell off and got wasted. Then i tried rubbing my damp shower lily or sponge directly into the pot. This method worked. I liked this product but hated how much work i have to go through to make it work. Loved everything about it, except how to work it.

Overall i really enjoyed it.

on 11/9/2012 8:55:00 AM

I love the smell , texture , its foamy , cute and we always use it after work out as the smell quiet strong - never broke ! yet ? so yes go for it its fun little wobbly thing .

I loved loved love (still) the smell of Sweetie Pie. I also love the look of it too--the deep purple with magical purple glitter--makes me feel like a witchy-woman when I use it. Which is always fun!
A little goes a long way too so I thought the price was prettyt good. Plus it made my skin so soft and supple afterwards and the smell lingered softly. I live in a cold, dry climate and this product worked so well and replenishing my skin's moisture (and not taking any of my much-needed own oils away) that I didn't even need a moisturizer afterwards. And that is unheard of.
The sparkles are pretty to look at, but don't worry: they don't stick around once your bath/shower is over.
Yah! Thanks Lush!

on 10/17/2012 10:08:00 PM

While my fiance & I enjoyed the sweet smell of this solid shower gel, we both were annoyed with its jiggly consistency. It's difficult to break off a piece to use on a loofah or even to hold the whole thing in your hand. I feel like half of the container went down the drain, so it wasn't very economical for us. I wouldn't buy any of the jellies again.

on 9/20/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this product because I love the smell but it doesn't seem to linger at all. I'm also sick and tired of most of this slippery jelly ending up on the floor of my shower. I'm really not sure what they intended with this product. How are you supposed to use it? Breaking a little off at a time is really difficult and the chances of managing to lathers it up before it slips through your fingers is slim.

on 9/17/2012 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I received this product in a swap, and I'm glad I did--I think I'd be irritated if I'd paid for it. It's like rubber soap--or really tough chunks of Jell-O--in a tub, which makes it very difficult to use. First you have to break off a chunk (I usually need to dig my nails into it to break a bit off), then squish it into a Buf-Puf body sponge or, even better, a Salux washcloth. Even then, chunks break off and end up in the bottom of the shower. That having been said, though, I do love the berry-currant scent and how soft it leaves my skin. But despite that, I won't purchase.

on 8/23/2012 9:56:00 PM

Love the scent of this, but I have yet to master not losing chunks of this when I break it off and try to make lather on my washcloth. I do not use shower poofs because it is hard to track how long you have used one for. I will keep trying. I did drop this in the tub, yuk...now I want to use this up simply so it does not harbor bacteria. I should store it in the fridge.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

LUSH Shower Jellies: Review & Demo by Danielle (LePooke)