October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - KissKiss (All)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I bought the colour Vanilla Beige. It is the perfect pinky-beige colour for when you want to look more natural or you have done strong eyes. It has decent staying power and I loooove the smell. I also like the packaging....I think it's glamorous, but that's just me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by clink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will most certainly not buy this again. Got it on ebay for $5 and even then I should have just gotten a Starbucks coffee with it! I got it in the color perle, thinking it'll give a nice glossy nude sheen.

What I got was a dry, pale, over shiny lipstick. It emphasised all the lines on my lips and every crack was magnified 10x! It was horrible, I looked like a corpse. And the smell was absolutely repulsive, reminded me of the old lipsticks of yesteryears used by my great grand mother.

I'm so very glad I didn't pay full price for it. It's going right into the bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by dienausicaa

Guerlain KissKiss stick gloss 963 berry pink

It feels and looks like a perfect lipstick for those that do not like "heavy"looking make up: sheer yet noticeable color, sophisticated sheen, delicious smell!

This shade, berry pink, its more of berry than pink, and it gives you soft red lips that are not intimidating but very flattering. Great if you like the idea of cherry lips with a plae complexion and dark hair...you would only need to line your eyes = gorgeous enough!

The case is silvery and squarish, definetely has an expensive look, but the amount of lipstick is little. Although you will not need a lot to get color payoff that is not in your face bright. I love that when it wears off, it leaces a stain of color on your lips, just as if your lips were "berry pink", I love how perfect this is.

I wish Guerlain made more shades of this stick gloss lipstick, specialy rose tones.

Overall is great!...although expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tested and subsequently bought Pink Boop the other day. When I got home after trying the tester, my lips seemed to be burning and very dry. I thought maybe it was the lip plumper I had put on top, but the burning started to migrate into my cheeks. I took off the lipstick and forgot about it. Two days later, I went to my local SDM to pick up some stuff and tested that same Pink Boop lipstick at their counter. Again, I had that burning sensation and while I waited for 3 hours to give it a chance, I finally had to remove the lipstick. I think I may be sensitive to the product, I liked the colour and that it was pigmented enough to completely cover my lip colour, but I found it went on very slippery, almost oily, then turned grainy and my lips started to flake. I guess the bottom line is that it is very drying, thereby possibly irritating. I think I will have to return it. Darn.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 5:43:00 AM More reviews by okayma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Chocolate Shine with some of my Shoppers points! The packaging is sheik - every time I pull this baby out I feel like I should be in an episode of Dallas lol. Anyhow, not only is the packaging nice, but the color is lovely too. The color is a little like a sheer chocolate with immense shimmer. I get compliments on my lips each time I wear this. If anything I would say this lipstick is the closest one I have seen that is reminiscent to any Dianne Brille lipstick - and that is saying a lot! I would probably repurchase if DB was not available...it is still quite expensive...but girls if you have the points at Shoppers, try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by skinnygal

Gorgeous nude. Glides on, feels great, smells divine. Not too light, not too dark. Excellent staying power. Touch of pink. This and MAC Viva Glam V are my staples. Viva Glam V is more pink.

This is also a comparable colour to Dior Addict Lunar Brown. If you like a little more pigment go with the Dior.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so HAPPY to discover these lipsticks online for a fraction of their retail price! I could never have afforded to buy them at full price and I was always curious about them. So I really took advantage and got 2. I am so glad I did, these are divine! I LOVE the colours, I got 501 strawberry something and 502 strawberry candy or pink candy or something like that. The candy colour is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, a sort of sheer like pinky colour with different coloured shimmer, I think it would go well with any kind of makeup and any colour lips or skintone as it's quite sheer and nudish. The 501 strawberry colour is also nice, it's more pigmented than 502 so it can only go with certain kinds of makeup, I think. It's a light strawberry shade. These are really smooth and creamy although I do find that they are a bit drying after they wear off or you take it off, so in that aspect I prefer MAC. I'm absolutely CRAZY about the taste and fragrance though, I LOVE the taste and fragrance and I will put this lipstick on just so I can lick it, even when no one is going to see me! Don't care too much about the packaging though, it's quite lovely but I find it too big and clunky and heavy to be really practical and carry around on the run. I like the clunking sound it makes when I open it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, I have tried a lot of lip primers but this one really is the best. I hope it will last a while since it is kind of expensive. My lipstick stays on all day with this stuff. It does make my lipliner a little darker than usual, so I just have to make sure I blend really well or use a lighter pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 12:43:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Rose Florida, a bright cool-toned pink shade. Overall I like the product but I just don't reach for it very often

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by 2westies

It's taken me over a year to decide, but other than the beautiful color selection—and some colors are indeed magnificent— I can not find much to recommend about these lipstcks. I have Sexy Tango, a gorgeous corally red, and Beige Strasse, a too-frosty-for-me peachy copper. The formula is a bit drying though not waxy, and the signature Guerlain violet scent is overbearing and irritating to my throat, and it doesn't dissipate with time. Some eau de parfum I could name should last as long as this lipstick's scent. The much admired, dowager friendly tube feels nice in the hand, but for my taste it's an over-designed clunker. If these were unscented I'd be more forgiving of the somewhat minor flaws, but for the high price there are other lipsticks I feel better about buying.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No