November 1, 2014 | 783 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Lights Camera Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by spooji

For sure it volumizes and it's VERY black in color. BUT it clumps when applying and smudges as the day goes by. The formula is right in between dry and liquidy and it feels nice when applying but smudges to much.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by bribrilupe

This stuff is straight..it was a few clumps..but u do see volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this at 50% off during a sale at Utla some time ago. The only negative about this mascara is the packaging because it's just so bulky. But the formula, brush and application is very nice. It is a dark black mascara that gives me volume and length. It can clump if you put too many coats on, but this always give my lashes a dramatic, yet wearable on a daily basis, look. I noticed that the $10 deluxe sample size is sold at Ulta in the front register area(similar to the Benefit They're Real sample size). If you want to try it out -- I would get that one -- then just wait for a sale. I don't think I'd pay $20 for this -- let alone any mascara -- but this is a great one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yeeeeeessss.
Volume. Super blackness. Lengthening for days.
The brush is big and sort of stiff, so application can be difficult if you are in a rush. If you're not careful, this stuff can get all over the place.
But that's where the negatives end.
It's unbelievably volumizing, which is needed on my sadly thin lashes. I don't need help in the length department, but this provides it anyway. My lashes are huge and long and deep, pure black.
The formula is neither wet nor dry. It works perfectly with the brush to separate and add definition while still building perfect volume. And it's mighty buildable.
Holds up well in heat and humidity, but doesn't require a demolition crew to remove.
It's on the pricier end of the cost spectrum, but it's not so bad that I wouldn't go back for more.
And can we just discuss for a moment how adorable the packaging is?! The snakeskin-print embossing on the dark metallic tube is just too dang cute for words.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great for everyday or as a lash conditioner. Light and matte, can be flakey but I guess it's not exactly meant for clubbing XD one of my favorite mascara a.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Tinamariearnold

I agree with the reviews. It is very heavy and clumpy, but it makes your eye lashes look thick. It would be perfect for someone with already full lashes. It was not good for my thin, long and blonde lashes because of the formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by LisaJansen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The main reason I bought this mascara was because I needed to spend $10 more at sephora online in order to get free shipping on my total order, so I ordered this in the mini size to my cart for $10. I also liked that it was a small size of mascara because we all know we're supposed to throw mascara out after 3 months or so, and having a small size means I will get to use it all before throwing away. So, I do like that this mascara doesn't clump, and it does make my lashes look better than if I weren't wearing mascara. But it just doesn't give me the length or volume that I get from my usual mascaras that I use (LancĂ´me Hypnose Star, Hypnose Drama, Defincils). I won't be repurchasing after the 3 months is up.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by fancyface1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara based on reviews here & the Sephora mua who recommended it to me when I went in to replace my favourite Lancome Definicils. It's an 'average' mascara, but honestly I can buy a cheaper drug store one that will do the same thing as this product does. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't hold the curl. I put on two coats and can get some good volume and length, but then within a half hour my lashes have drooped. It's ok only if I do a third coat with Definicils or Loreal Telescopic. I haven't experienced flaking or smudging...just the droop, which is a deal breaker for me. I'll use up this tube but I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ChristyCheryl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is awesome! I get all kinds of compliments on my eyelashes when I'm wearing it. But I do not think that it is clump proof, but I still love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by cawhitern

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very decent mascara. I'm always on the lookout for THE mascara. I just repurchased after taking a break to try some of the DS brands that were recommended. I bought a 3 pack from QVC which made the price much more reasonable, about $10 a tube.
This mascara goes on so nicely and doesn't clump or flake on me. It give my lashes great length and lasts all day. Two coats and I'm good to go. My lashes feel soft, no spider look. I also like that it has healthy ingredients. The packaging is kinda wonky........not sure why they put it in the purple quilted leather thing......maybe to be different?
I'm sure I will continue to shop around for the HG of mascaras but right now I'm very happy with Lights, Camera, Lashes.